#Prologue / Intro of characters

Welcome to my new book my dear readers! 👋

- PROLOGUE -

Tay gripped New's wrist and pulled him against the wall infuriated.

New's eyes widened once he realized he got trapped between Tay's body and the wall behind him. His heart leaped all over to his throat as he exhaled warmly Tay's scent which always intoxicated him like a drug.

"Listen to me, New..." Tay's low voice caused a goosebump creeped into his skin. He gulped the lump in his throat as he stared into Tay's eyes which had drawn him.

"I don't care what you're going to do, but for sure... I will not quit my job."

New clenched his jaws and tried to push the man away from pinning him but his strength was no match with Tay.

Instead, Tay pinned both his wrists harder to the wall, he squeezed the wrists to the pointed New let out a whimpered of pain.

New gritted his teeth in anger, wincing a bit as Tay's nails dug into his skin. He glared at Tay but the man did not feel scared at all. He leaned closer to New's face instead until their noses touched.

"Why?"

"Why what?" New hissed under his breathe.

"Why did you try so hard to make me quit from being your bodyguard?"

"....." The cat's got his tongue as he couldn't answer him. Actually, he doesn't have any specific reason. But for sure, he doesn't like his new bodyguard. He just hate Tay for no reason.

"Or perhaps... you afraid at the realization that you're starting to fall for my charm? Just like how you fall in love with your old bodyguard?"

"I'm n-not..." New answered while avoided his stared.

"Then, why did you stutter, Newwiee?" Tay smirked as he whispered into New's ear, caused him to feel butterfly in his stomach once felt Tay's hot breathe fanning his neck.

- END OF PROLOGUE -

❣️

❣️

- INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS -

- Main characters -

💝 New Thitipoom Jongchevevat @ Newwiee