#Part 5

New just finished took a shower and when he walked out from the bathroom, he was shocked to see Tay was lying on the bed where he used to see Earth lied there.

"YOU!" He yelled out loud and caused Tay who currently busied with his phone to jump in surprised.

"Do you also need to sleep here?!" New doesn't like the idea, not at all.

"Where's else I'm suppose to sleep? Your ex-bodyguard also sleep here, so why can't I?"

New looked at him irritated before he let out a frustrated sighed. He chose to just ignore him and walked to the vanity table to do his night skincare routine.

"Do you always do things like this?" Tay asked curious when saw New put moisturizer in his face.

"Things like what?"

"Things like what most of women always do before going to sleep?"

"What's wrong with that? Real men should also take care of their skin."

"Naah! I'm a real man but I don't do things like this. It's such a troublesome. If you want to have a healthy skin, just drink enough water every day. Like me."

"Men's skin also needs the same care as women's. By the way, how old are you?"

"30."

"I don't believe you. You look like 40 with that wrinkles on your face." New was being sarcastic.

"Are we seriously going to start bickering about this?" Tay started to get annoyed by New's attitude.

"You start it first."

"I'm just asking out of curiosity. But then you start talking harsh about my look!"

New shrugged his shoulder and walked to his bed.

"Switch off the light." He instructed to the bodyguard as he tuck himself to bed.

Tay mumbled incoherent things under his breathe before he walked to switch off the light.

But then...

"Ui ui!" He yelled panicked.

"What's wrong?" New looked at him and got speechless with what he was seeing.

"I'm asking you to switch off the light! Not to dismantle it!" New screamed frustrated

Tay tried to fix the switch socket but failed.