#Part 10

-FLASHBACK-

Going down to the ground floor felt like going to the deepest part of the ocean since it felt like there was no end.

Tay was already out of breathe from piggyback New who seem heavy than how he looked.

Just 30 seconds after New passed out, he once again woke up and started throwing tantrums.

"Newwiee want to eat mcd!"

But Tay just ignored him.

Once arrived at the ground floor, Tay immediately stepped out from the elevator as soon as the door opened.

"Mcd! There! Let's go!" New said excited once he spotted the restaurant.

"You're drunk! Let's just go home! And stop moving around or we both will fell down!" Said Tay having a hard time to balance himself because New seem like having fun riding horse on Tay's back.

"Neeew! Stop moving or I will put you down!"

"Eeungh!" New pouted, stopped moving and cling to Tay. "Newwiee will behave. Newwiee like your back, so warm." New's commented made Tay blushed.

"But Newwiee is hungry." He made a fake sobbed.

"Ugh! Fine!" Since New doesn't want to let him go, Tay doesn't have any choice but to walk towards the restaurant with New still on his back.

"W-Welcome sir..." The girl greeted them with a flustered face.

"What do you want?" Tay asked.

"Cheeseburger...but without cheese." New said.

"You mean, hamburger?" Asked the girl to make sure.

"Noo! Newwiee said cheeseburger without cheese! You're not listening to me!" New yelled to the poor girl. "If I want hamburger, I'd order a hamburger." He mumbled before rest his head to the crook of Tay's neck, smelling Tay's scent while eyes staring at Tay's Adam apple. Then, he murmured incoherent words, not even Tay could understand.

"I'm sorry miss, my friend is drunk. Please do make one hamburger and one cheeseburger for take away. Thank you." Tay said and New added, - "Cisbaga witaat ciiiisss!" (means 'cheeseburger without cheese')

While waiting for their order, Tay asked New to get down because he couldn't reach for his wallet. Though New offered himself to find the wallet, Tay doesn't want to be the center of attention -although they already was- when New suddenly grope him just to find for the damn wallet.

So, ignoring New's help and protest, he put him down to the floor.

New pouted and sulked but Tay not giving him any attention.

Once they get their order, New immediately left Tay behind.

New walked exactly like what drunk people were walking.

"New! Let me help you!"

"I can walk by myself!"

"You will hurts yourself! Let me help!"

"Nooo!" New pushed him away.

"New! Be careful!"

"Aaww!" New hissed in pain when he bumped into something big and hard. "Woii! Don't you see where you're going?! Why are you standing here?! Don't you have eyes?! Why don't you apologize to me?! Uh! You want to fight?! Fine! Let's settle this like a man!"