#Part 41

"Engh! Ahh Te! I have no m-milk there! Hmp! S-Stop-aahh sucking my n-nipples! Te-aaah!"

Wanting to hear more of that melodious moans, Tay suck harder the left pinkish bud while his fingers fastening circling the right hardened bud.

Just minutes ago, they both were lying on the bed, ready to have a nap. But Tay started to feel horny again when he rest his head on New's chest and couldn't help but to start imagine doing something dirty to the milky white chest. He started to unbutton New's shirt and started to play with the twin buds, and said, "I like listening the sound of your heartbeat. But I love the feeling of your heartbeat against my lips."

So, just like that, he started to play and suck New's nipples like a baby wanting to get a milk from his mother's breast. We're talking about Tay Tawan here, a man who would never feel satisfied of New Thitipoom. Although they already making love at the bathroom for how many rounds author doesn't even know - 😪 It's never been enough.

"Aaaah!" New moan loudly by the sudden twist Tay made in his right nipple while tongue licking the left nipple. He felt his body trembled and shivers uncontrollably, while trying to get down his mind from the high pleasures. He get hard again in his member, but he doesn't want Tay to continue any further as he felt so tired. His head felt heavy too and he wasn't in the mood to ask Tay to fu*k him.

"T-Te... S-Stop it. Hm? Please... I'm tired..." He begged.

Tay who heard New's exhausted voice immediately stopped whatever he was doing to the delicious chest. He looked at New's face and just realized how pale he looked like.

"I'm sorry." He immediately apologized and buttoned up New's pajamas.

"I'm sorry Tay. But, I'm too tired."

"No. I AM sorry. Let's sleep. Sweet dream, sweetheart." He leaned a kiss on New's forehead before pulled his boyfriend into his embraces.

Looked like New was really tired. 5 minutes after, he already snoring.

Tay carefully removed New's arm which got around him and then get down from the bed slowly. He walked out from the room and headed to the kitchen as his throat feel so itchy.

As he was drinking down the water, Jong came to the kitchen.

"Where's Newwiee?"

"He is sleeping already. Do you need anything?"

"Hm, just give me a plain water."

Tay gave the older man a glass of water before sat across him.

"Uncle, can I ask something?"

"Sure. What it is?"

"Since when did you know New and I...are...in relationship?"

Jong chuckled and kind of expected the question. "When you said that you're leaving to study? I've a doubt before that because you guys are being so obvious."

Tay chuckled embarrassed. "And...you're fine with...that?"

"What do you expect me to do? Beating my son like how your dad beat you?"

Tay stared at his empty glass as his mind suddenly giving him snippets of that day where he got beaten by his dad.

"Newwiee is the happiest when he is with you. I don't want to take his happiness away. I did mistake in the past by separating him with his mother. So, I'm not going to do the same things again. I just want my son to be happy. And I know only you can makes him happy." Jong smiled at him.

"You shouldn't being concern about me. You should think about how to convince your parents with your choice."

"What did you said to my dad? He said you've change his mind. Whatever you did, I want to thank you sincerely."