#Part 47

"THE FU*K?! SO NEWWIEE'S FIRST LOVE IS YOU?!"

"WHAAAAT?! ME?!"

Both Tay and Earth immediately turned their head towards New, asking for an explanation. New just scratched his head and giggled sheepishly. Then, he walked to them and took the pen from Tay's hand.

He looked at Tay with apologetic expression. "I'm just making up a story."

"What?!"

"It's true that Earth give me this pen. The initial N.W in this pen was really my name - NewWiee. I lied about the first-love thing." He looked down at the floor before shut his eyes tightly. He never thought that his lied would eat him up this soon.

"You're not lying right?" Tay still did not believe him.

"I'm telling you the truth."

Tay sighed relief. "Ok, I believe you." Then, he turned to Earth and patted him on the shoulder. "You're safe bro. I'm planning to tie you up to a tree if you're really Hin's first love."

Cat got Earth's tongue, his mouth hang opened; unable to say anything. He admit that Tay and New were the weirdest couple that he ever met.

❣️

❣️

/A week later\

🤣 Since I lost so many readers, let's just skip time to one week later. Let's end this quickly - Author 👧

The banging and unstoppable knocked on the door woke Tay and New up from their slept. Both sat up lazily, still felt their energy drain out from today's activities. Since the wedding date were getting closed, they had to do the final check-up. Today, they went to the boutique to pick their wedding suits, and then they went to pick their wedding rings. Next, they met the vendors to confirm the wedding date, time, and location. And after that had a meeting with the photographer and the videographer. It was really a tiring day but it worth it as both wanted everything went perfectly!

They arrived at home around 10PM. Once they threw themselves on the bed, both were passed out as they felt so exhausted. It's already one in the morning. So, whoever just interrupted their slept must had a good explanation for waking them up.

"Newwiee! Tay! Open the door!" Mew continuously knocked the door. As far as both Tay and New remembered, they didn't lock the door when they entered the bedroom.

Tay get down from the bed and went to switch on the light. Then, he open the door. Once he opened the door, a panicked looked of Mew and his mother greeted him.

"Are you okay? Where's Newwiee?" Mew asked panicked and before Tay could answered him, Mew already pushed his way went inside the room and ran to New who still sitting blankly on the bed with his sleepy face.

He jumped on the bed and hugged New tightly. "You're not hurting right?" He examined New up and down.

"What happen phi?" Asked New confused while rubbed his sleepy eyes.

Mew get down from the bed before turned his head to the balcony. "Our driver saw someone just coming out from your room."

"WHAT?!" Tay yelled in shocked. Meanwhile, New's brain stutters for a moment and every parts of him goes on pause while his thoughts tried to catch up.

"Both of you are fine, right?" Asked New's mother.

Tay and New just nodded their head as they still shocked with what they just heard.

"Must be a robber. Check your things if there are something's missing." Order Mew.

New immediately get down from the bed and making sure all their wedding items were still there. The suits, the rings, and everything were still there. Nothing were missing. Meanwhile Tay, he looked for his and New's phones and wallets and thankfully it didn't get stolen.