#Part 38

"Hello police! There's a psychopath 👆 in my room and he is smiling creepily at me!" New being sarcastic while glancing at Tay whose eyes glue at him since the moment he walked out from the bathroom

He was getting ready for work while Tay was strangely being clingy and flirty early in the morning.

"If being sexy was a crime, you'd be in prison for life!"

"Stop it, Tay!"

"You better button up or I will paint hickey on your chest!" Tay threatened as he stared at New's cleavage.

"Tay!"

"Tay!"

"You can be sexy but only to my eyes!" He buttoned up New's shirt and left the last upper button.

"I'm looking like a nerd! And it's suffocating! Let me open one more button!"

Tay did as New wanted as long as the cleavage kept hidden. That sexy line between New's chest was one of his treasure and people prohibited to see it except Tay and only Tawan himself. Oh, it's still the same person.

"Now, now... You look perfect!" Tay show his thumbs up and New just rolled his eyes in annoyed.

"Eh, your hand looks heavy. Here, let me hold it for you." He held New's hand and caused the beautiful man to get more annoyed.

"Let's go? Should we?"

"Did you already take a shower? I didn't see you take--"

"You want to see me shower? Aww! What's wrong with you being dirty early in the morning!" He soon yelped in pain because New pinched his waist.

"Aaagh! Hin, it's hurts!" He pouted as he rubbed the aching spotted where New just hurts him. "I already took a shower last night. Now, should we go? You wouldn't want to arrive late at work, right?" He held New's hand again and they walked out from the bedroom.

"Shit Tay! I told you to put your dirty clothes inside the basket!"

"I will do it later."

"And you should 'make the bed' after wake up! Don't leave it untidy! It's such a sore in the eyes!"