#Part 2

"Hello?"

"....."

"Yea, I'm here already."

"....."

"Okay."

Tapping on the ended button from his IPhone, Tay put his phone inside his pocket before stepped inside the elevator.

He then presses the floor button.

He stared at the pen in his hand and still got annoyed once remembered about that one guy who he bumped into just now; the rude guy who doesn't even know how to apologize and so full of himself.

"I wish I never meet you again." He said and put the pen inside his pants.

*ding*

The elevator stopped at his destination. He stepped out and looked left and right; tried to guess where was the direction to the CEO's room.

He not someone who was really good with direction. So, instead of wasting his time wandering around, he asked one of the workers.

"Excuse me..."

The woman looked up from her computer to the voice. Once she saw Tay, her heart skipped a beat. "Y-Yes?" She said while eyes-gawking at the handsome man in front her.

"I'm here to meet the CEO, Mew Suppasit. Can you help me?" He asked but got no replied as she kept smiling like a crazy person while eyeing Tay's face.

Tay waved his hand infront of her face and asked her once again, but the result remained the same.

"EARTH TO JENNY?!" Someone suddenly roared in anger which caused the said name and also Tay to jump in surprised.

Jenny grinned stupidly at the person before continued doing her works, ignoring Tay who looked like a lost child right now.

"Are you Tawan Vihokratana?" Asked the man while looking at him up and down.

For a moment, Tay got amazed while looking at the man in front him who looked so beautiful for a man. Just looked at his features, women might get jealous with his beautifulness.

But, once he saw the man's glaring and unwelcoming gazed, he felt himself facing a Grim Reaper who pretended to be a Kind Angel

He doesn't even know what he did wrong but the aura the man shown made him felt like he just killed a person.

"Hello?! Are you deaf?!"

"Hah... Yes. I mean... Y-Yes, I'm Tawan Vihokratana." Tay gulped his saliva in difficulty.

"I'm Gulf Kanuwat, CEO's secretary. Follow me, he have been waiting for you." He said, still with unfriendly tone.

Tay followed him quietly and thanked him once arrived at Mew's room. Once Gulf walked away, Tay let out a deep sighed as he didn't realize he had been holding his breathe till now.