#Part 4

New bumped into someone and just walked away without looking back or apologized.

"Newwiee! Stop right there!" Earth said sternly and made New to halt his stepped.

New turned to face him and with his innocent looked, he asked - "What?"

"I see that."

"See what? I don't see anything." He denied with a poker face.

"I'm not blind Newwiee. I can see what happen just now so don't bother lying." Earth said softly but still with a stern voice in it.

"Ugh! Fine!" New walked towards the student who he just bumped into. He get on his knees and helped the boy to gather his books.

"I'm sorry." He said after gave him the books.

"It's okay. It's my fault too for not looking my way." The student bowed apologized before left the scene.

New looked at Earth who now was smiling at him with a fatherly smiled. "See? It's not that hard to apologize, right?"

New rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said before walked away leaving Earth behind.

His bodyguard immediately followed him and flung his arm around New's shoulder. "I know you hate me for always nagging at you. But after this, you will miss all my nagging."

"Shut up." He pushed him away.

"Aww! You still mad at me?" Earth pouted but New doesn't give him any answers.

"Look! Though I'm not your bodyguard anymore, we still can--"

"Earth..."

"Yes?"

"Zip your mouth, please? Now, let's walk to our class, in silence." He said and left without listening to Earth's answer.

His bodyguard just followed him behind quietly because he knew New was not in the mood for any stupid jokes right now.

New was definitely in a bad mood.

First, because today would be the last day for Earth to be his bodyguard. Although he and Earth were studying at the same uni, go to the same classes, joined the same clubs, it still didn't make him feel any better with the fact that Earth was not his bodyguard anymore.

Secondly, he would get a new bodyguard who he didn't like at all. That Tay Tawan - who get on his nerves on their first met and already left bad impression on him.

And lastly, Dew - who was coming back from London today.

His day couldn't get more worst than this right?

❣️

❣️

"Newwiee, see you tomorrow!" Earth bid his goodbye after their class ended.

"Wait! You're not coming with me?"

"No. I have an urgent meeting right now."

"So... Who's taking me home?"

"Your driver."

New pouted sadly. "So, this is the time, right?"

Earth understood what he mean. "I will not saying any goodbye to you." He said and ruffled New's hair. "We still can see each other like always although I'm not always be by your side everyday. Be good to your new bodyguard. See ya~ I will call you when I'm free tonight!" He waved his hand towards New.

"Wait Earth!"

"Yes?"

"You...still remember about our secrets, right?"