#Part 7

New's POV

As soon as we stepped out from the elevator, I immediately hurried out of his sight. But I forgot for a second that he was my bodyguard who were assigned to follow me like a shadow. So, that was why he still following me right now.

I was embarrassed of myself.

Reason?

I wasn't sure of myself.

I had started panicking and he had saw my weak side, again. That man knew about me more day by day and I hated that.

I was a miserable human being.

I had so much things to be afraid.

And I was weak.

What was there to live for if I had to stay away from everything to avoid from getting trauma? Be alert in every second to avoid panic attack? Bruh! I had such a disastrous life!

I just want to forget all of this. I want to be normal, just like everybody else. I want to get rid of everything; my trauma and my memories.

I was willing to do everything to end my agony.

And I don't want to keep holding on to other people.

"New..."

My stepped halted once heard his voice. I turned my back to face him and show my annoyed looked.

"What?"

"Can you stop ignoring me?"

I just shut my lips tightly at his request.

"Just admit it that you need me by your side... as your bodyguard." He said and I hate it when he mentioned himself as my bodyguard.

We fell into an awkward silent. Just staring at each other's eyes before he suddenly yelled...

 Just staring at each other's eyes before he suddenly yelled

"Can you stop acting like an asshole?!"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm here to protect you. If you keep pushing me away and treating me like I'm invisible, how can I help you? If I'm not there just now, your condition will get worst. And your family will get worry and blame me for not doing my job properly. Don't you want to recover from your past?"

I clenched my jaws and emphasized to him, "I. DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!"

 DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!"