#Part 27

"Leave Tay alone or your neck will be broken like this mouse!"

"And that makes me wanna break your neck more cruelly."

"Leave Tay alone..."

"Leave Tay..."

"Leave!!!"

Those unknown voices kept ringing in his ears. The world around him spun, and everything suddenly turned blurred. His chest felt constricted, like his lungs were getting smaller and letting in less air. Breathing was hard. Really hard. As if he was getting drown in the sea. Meanwhile, his heart feels like it trying to push its way out of his chest. He feel like dying and everything was in pain.

The tray fell from Tay's hands once he saw New suddenly had panic attack. "Hin!" He immediately rushes to his boyfriend.

"Hin! What's wrong?!" He was so panicked that he doesn't know what to do but to ask New what was wrong. He held New's clenching fists which wrapped so tightly until his nails dug into his palms.

New cried harder, his chest growing tight as bile rose in his throat. "I can't...I can't breathe." He inhaled quickly, grabbing his chest while leaning against Tay.

"What's going on?" Tay asked again as he watched New gasping like a fish out of water. Was he supposed to do CPR?

New sucked in another breathe and another. How he was breathing but the air felt empty of oxygen? Too crowded. Too many people here taking his air. He needed space. Tay was too close, everyone were too close to him right now.

Though Tay told him to breathe together with him, this time he failed to calm New down. Then nausea crept from his abdomen to his head and the world went black.

When he woke up, he found himself at somewhere familiar.

"Finally..." Tay said in a slow breathe. "Are you okay?"

He helped New sat up in the bed. New's head pounded and soon tears began to stream down from his eyes once he remembered what happened.

"Hin..." Tay pulled him into his embraces and New just cried harder. Tay gave him all the times he needed until he was ready to talk.

"I don't want to lose you." New cling harder.

"I'm not going to leave you, Hin."

"Joss..."

"What?"

"It's Joss... The one who threaten to kill me if I don't leave you."

Tay pulled away from their embraced and stared at New with wide eyes. "So, he is the one who make you having panic attack?" He felt a stab of anger.

"I will talk to him."

"Don't!" New gripped Tay's arm tightly. "What if...he take you away from me? I don't want to lose you."

"I'm not going to let him hurt you! And I'm not going to let him separate us!" Tay's veins popped up in anger.

At that time, Mew and his parents came to the room. Tay used the chance to excuse himself.