#Part 12

Okay, so two updates in one day? 😁 Because why not?

***********

New's POV

*Bruaagh!*

Tay fell down to the ground because of the angry punch coming from Earth's fist. He wasn't able to defense himself as he doesn't expect this coming at all, neither me.

"Earth!" I pulled him away before he could lean another punched towards Tay who already get nosebleed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!" Earth yelled at Tay.

"I DID NOTHING TO MY BOYFRIEND!"  Earth and I both gasped in shocked once Tay said that.

Boyfriend? No! You just make it worse, Tay. Earth did not know about my feelings to you yet and I'm not planning to reveal it this soon to him. I was not ready!

I really feel want to cry when Earth jerk his hand away from my touched and looked at me in disbelief.

"New, tell me this jerk is lying."

"I'm not lying!" Tay yelled instead.

"D-Did you hide something from me?" Earth's voice shaken. "Why? Since when? How? It's not even a month you know him, but how could you..." He let out a long sighed before continued. "I thought I'm your best friend. I thought I know you the best. I thought you will not trying to hide anything from me. I'm asking you before what's going on between you and Tay, and you said nothing. And now...you and him..." He let out another long and heavy sighed.

I bow my head and looked at the ground. "I'm s-sorry. I'm sorry Earth." I said with a low voice.

"I can't believe this!"

"Wait!" I immediately stopped him when he turned his back from me. "Don't go." I begged but he once again jerk my hand away and then left.

I clenched my fists harder once he disappeared from my sight. Why I can't hold him back? Why I just let him go? What should I do if Earth not by my side? He must have been feel betray.

Suddenly, someone held my hand and stroke my head gently. "We will talk to him later, okay?" Tay said and I immediately hugged him and cried my eyes out.

Earth had lost his trust on me. And I had lost my one and only best friend.

❣️

❣️

Tay touched New's wrinkle forehead and made a circle move. "Stop frowning, can you?"

New blinked his eyes before he smiled at him.

"Just give him time. He probably is in shock."

New nodded his head.

"If he is really your best friend, he will accept you for who you are." Tay added and held New's hand.

They were at the infirmary. After treating Tay, the nurse went out to get her lunch. So now, they were alone.

"So, why did you tell Earth we've nothing going on?"

"I don't know what to say. We got no title between us because no one has  confess."

"Because you stop me from saying it."

"So, it's my fault?"

"Heck New, I kiss you, and you kiss me. We hug to sleep. And this morning, we share another good morning kiss. Friends don't do that, right?"