#Part 8

Tay barged inside the room and hurriedly went to New who was busied doing his thesis at his study table.

"New! You need to help me!"

"What?!"

"Joss invite us to his birthday party this weekend! Can you come with me as my fake boyfriend again?"

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me right. I don't know where he get my number, but if I don't show up, he will know that I'm lying. I've tell him many excuses to reject his invitation but he don't want to listen to me. So, can you come with me and be my fake boyfriend?"

"No." New said firmly with arms crossed onto his chest.

"Please..." Tay begged on his knees. "I will do anything you ask for, except...don't ask me to quit my job because I really can't do that." He looked at New desperately.

"I won't do it. You involve me into this mess and now I will leave the mess to you all alone. I don't care." He said and avert his focused to his thesis.

"Newwiee--"

"No means no Tay! I don't want to be your FAKE boyfriend!" He said without looking at Tay and next, muttered softly. "Please think about my feelings too. Being fake it's a torture."

"What? I can't hear you."

"Nothing."

"Neeew~ Please? Pleaseee~ I will do anything for you. I will not complain if you want to eat desserts before meals. I will stop nagging at you everytime you eat sweets. Hell! I promise you that I will not tell your brother if you eat too much sweets. Instead, I will buy you anything you want. Just name it! But please help me first. Na na na aa~ Newwiee~"

New tried not to fell into Tay's trick but if sweets were on the line, he couldn't fight himself anymore.

"Aish! Fine! I will help you!" New said at last and Tay's face brightened.

"Remember everything you've said, Tay."

"Of course. Thanks, New. I own you a lot."

❣️

❣️

2 days later - Joss's birthday party

Joss's birthday party was held at the rooftop of 5 star restaurant. Your eyes not only got bless by lots of appetizing meals, but also the night of city lights and stars which mapped into your ever-morphing soul. The view from the roof was every kind of wonderful!

"Woah! In my 30 years of living, this is my first time stepping into a 5 star restaurant!" Tay said amazed as he looked up at the tallest building infront him.

"Stop being so embarrassing!" New nudged his side. People were watching at them weirdly like they just come from a jungle.

"Moron." New added.

"Yah! Watch your language! Remember that I'm older than you!" Looked like their bickering was about to start.

"Then, should I treat you like a grandpa?"

"Are you my grandson? If not because of this fake thing, I will not wasting my time coming here!"

"Ouch!" New suddenly hissed in pain when someone accidentally bumped into him.

"I'm sorry!" The person immediately apologized to New.

When New looked at the person, he felt some strange feelings going through inside his body, but he wasn't sure what was it.