#Part 14

So here we go the double update! 😁

******

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Asked Krist to his mother.

"You forgot this, son." She said and gave Krist a file.

Son? Once New heard that word, he felt a tightness in his chest; it makes air feel like razor blades moving through him.

"Hihii! I thought I already bring it with me. Thanks mom! You're my life savior!" Krist said and hugged her.

"Who's this? You already get new friends?" His mom asked once she set her eyes on Tay and New. But, once her eyes met New, she felt a heavy feelings in her chest; feeling incessant throb in her heart and something in her brain told her to beg for forgiveness for being so callous. But, she wasn't sure why she needed to do that.

"Mom, this is P'Tay, and this is P'New. I meet them at P'Joss's birthday party."

She nodded her head absent-minded. "I'm Krist's mother. Please take a good care of my son."

Again, son? What she said definitely add the pain in New's heart.

"P'New? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Krist asked worriedly once saw New's teary eyes.

"Hahaa!" New laughed awkwardly. "So dusty here. There's dust got in my eyes. Excuse me." New said while rubbed his eyes, then he walked away.

"Pardon us." Tay bowed before he follow New.

New ran to the toilet and hided himself inside one of the cubicles. He keep reminding himself to breathe and so there was nothing left for any other activity except breathing.

*knock knock*

"Hin... Open the door. Please?"

*Door open*

Tay's heart sank looking at New who sat on the toilet bowl with tears streaming down from his swollen eyes. He walked inside and closed the door behind him. Then he immediately pulled New into his embraces.

New's tears keep streaming down like a waterfall from a dam without any sign of stopping.

"Shh... It's okay. It's okay Hin..." Tay patted his back to calm him down.

"Earth is wrong after all. He said no mother can forget their own child. But my mother definitely forget me. She doesn't recognize me at all!" New wailed harder.

Tay doesn't know what he should said to comfort New. If he was in New's position, he might also get broken down like him. You have been searching for your mother for years only to know that she have her own family and chose to forget her another child where she had left behind, as if it's not important. That's cruel.

"I'm sorry. I wet your shirt." New said after he felt a little bit calm down. Tay's hugged was all he needed. He wiped the remaining tears in his eyes before he smiled at Tay to assure him that he was fine.

Tay had the urge to shower New with kisses, but he held himself. So, he just caressed New's hair before leaned a kiss on top of his head.

They were about to get out from the cubicle but a voice stopped them.

"So, about our next target, should we continue with the plan? But, his new bodyguard is scarier than Earth."

"Of course we will continue with the plan. Right, Ren?"

"Do whatever you want. I don't care."

"The last time I check, you remind us not to mess with your brother. So, what happen now? Uh? Sibling rivalry again?"