#Part 6

"New?"

".........."

"Newwiee?"

".........."

"Hello! Earth calling to New!" With a loud of fingers snap from Earth, New awake from his day dreaming.

"Uh? What?" New immediately straightened his back and pretended to be busy with his laptop on the table, which was already an epic failed in front of Earth.

"What's wrong? You seem out of your mind since Sir Nicky's class."

New looked at him with a debating looked. Then, he chose to ask him. "Earth, do you ever fall in love?"

Earth's eyebrows scrunched in confused.

They were in the student lounge doing their thesis. It just an excused made from New because he doesn't want to go home yet. Going home knowing Dew was there already made him felt the hatred. But, it been 30 minutes now, but New still have a blank page on his thesis because his mind was at somewhere else.

"I've been with you for 10 years New. Do you ever see me flirting or going out with someone? I always spend my days hanging out with you. So, I got no time to fall in love."

"So, are you trying to say that I am the reason why you couldn't find someone?"

Earth laughed out loud. "I didn't say that. By the way, why so sudden? Do you fall for someone? Who? Wait! Don't tell me, it's your new bodyguard?" Earth showing a horror looked in his face.

New fidget in his seat as he throwing a little side glared at Tay who was standing outside. When Tay saw New looking at him, he waved his hand while showing his gummy smiled which made everyone who saw his smile to get struck in awe, - well, except New.

"Tsk! Where did you get that idea from? Everytime I see his annoying face, I feel want to strangle him to death. So, don't you ever talk about me fall for him because that's not going to happen! Never!"

Earth sighed relief once heard that. New shouldn't fall for someone who he just met. He was too innocent and vulnerable. Earth will protect him at all cost from getting any heartbreaks.

"And besides, I'm not gay." New added but Earth chuckled at his statement.

"What?" New asked in annoyed.

"But you read yaoi and BL manga. You also spend most of your times watching BL series." Earth said with a low voice so no one could hear him, except Newwiee himself.

"That doesn't means I'm gay. It just I find my own little happiness by reading and watching two boys falling for each other. I don't know why, but the romance just seems to be more intense than in ordinary boy/girl stories. It's more sweeter, more fluffy, and less drama. There are many guys who are straight as an arrow but so into this genre. Eh-- wait! Why are we talking about this suddenly?!" New asked with a flustered face.

"You always wear that happy face of yours everytime you talk about this. That's why I never complain about this weird hobby of yours. Well, I'm not judging you. I've no problem with gays actually."

"Of course you're not. If you hate gays, you probably will not quit your job and choose to debut as BL actor."

Earth laughed out loud. "By the way, about your question just now, - do I ever fall in love? The answer is...maybe yes or maybe not."

"Tsk! What kind of answer is that?"

"But seriously, why are you suddenly ask this?" Earth was really curious because New never talked about this things before.