#Part 18

"This is hickey! I know what hickeys look like! Tell me who did this to you?!"

New didn't even try to talk. His brother was right. It was a hickey. A very visible hickey in his fair white skin. He could have try lying and tried to get out of this mess, but looking at his brother's anger made him scared to do anything. He want to admit it; he want to come out to Mew that he was gay, but he didn't have courage to do so.

"You're right. It's hickey. I'm dating your little brother." Tay said and the brothers looked at him shocked.

👊 *bukk!* 👊

New gasped in shocked when Mew suddenly leaned a punch to Tay's jaws. Tay taste blood in his mouth as he fell to the ground. Why did people like to punch him once they discover about his relationship with New? Last time was Earth and this time he got a punch from Mew.

Mew clasped his hand onto Tay's collar and was ready to give him another blow, but Off immediately stopped him.

New immediately went to Tay who had blood penetrating from the corner of his mouth. He never believed his brother would do anything like that.

"You said you're straight! You said you're not gay! I don't care about your sexuality, I don't care with who you want to date, but why did you choose New?!" Mew jerk away from Off's gripped in frustration.

"Why can't I date him? Am I too unreliable in your eyes?"

"First, because you're my best friend and New is my younger brother!"

"Second, I don't want to be stuck in the middle whenever you have problems with each other! I don’t want to be in a position to choose between my sibling or my best friend!"

"Third, I wouldn't want my best friend and my sibling complaining about each other to me!"

"Fourth, I wouldn't want to be used as a go-between! I really, really wouldn't want to be put in the position of deciding which one is telling the truth! And if it all collapses in flames I would probably lose my best friend or ruin my relationship with my own sibling!"

"And lastly, if this relationship going wrong, I might lose one of you and I don't want to go through with what my father have been going through!"

"Is my reasons clear enough?!"

Mew was nearly suffocating with his own fury. Meanwhile, Tay was too stunned to say anything as he did not expect that would be the reasons. And same goes to New, he haven't think about that far. Because why would he think about broke up when he and Tay love each other? But, if that ever happened one day, would it really affect their relationship with Mew?

Tay stood up and held New's hand tightly. He took a breathe and let it out. He stared straight to Mew's eyes and said, - "I really like New. I love him, Mew. I don't care if you want to accept my relationship with him or not, but I will never leave him. And I will do anything to make you accept us. If punching me make you feel better, I'm ready to accept your punch. Hit me 'till I can't breathe. Even in my last breathe, I still would say that I would never leave Hin." He said with tears threatened to spill from his eyes.

New's heart must have skipped several beats once those words came out from Tay's lips. Witnessing Tay who tried so hard to convince his brother, he finally get some courage to hold onto his relationship.

So, he tightened their hands gripped and said, - "P'Mew, I'm always be on your side. I always do everything you ask me to do. I always listen to you more than I listen to dad. But this time, I won't take your side, I won't do what you want me to, and I won't listen to you. If you're afraid to see me get a broken heart, then...do you want to stay single with me for the rest of our lives? Is that what you want? As for my relationship..." He turned his head towards Tay and looked straight into his eyes. "...we will make sure that our loves last forever."