#Part 31

On one early morning where the sunlight shine through the window of Newwiee's room, the gorgeous man still hadn't woken up yet

On one early morning where the sunlight shine through the window of Newwiee's room, the gorgeous man still hadn't woken up yet. Even when the alarm from his phone started making noise that the whole nation hated, he still did not stir from his sleep.

Minutes passed and he finally awake. He rolled around the bed under the cosy blanket before turned off the annoying alarm.

He doesn't have any thought to wake up this early as today was Saturday - Means he had no works to do and what he wanted to do all day was sleeping.

He had been working for a week now. Everything was great except one thing - the CEO and co-CEO (Kay and First), who he found very annoying. He feel tired because of them who always find a chance to flirt with him. Especially First who was very annoying as he had enough listening at First calling him 'brother' all the time. Yea not phi, but brother!

Unknowingly, those two men started to fight for New to make him fall for them. It happens out of nowhere. New had asking his co-workers and colleagues if Kay and First were usually like this, but only to get an answers like - "This is my first time looking at them flirting, chasing, and fighting for someone. You're very lucky Newwiee!"

Lucky? He never think of that but rather find himself unlucky. 🥴

He keep tossing in his bed to find a comfortable position to fell asleep again. His body and mind were completely run out though he just woke up. But there's one thing he feel gladly about, which is - he haven't think much about Tay for a while now since he met Kay and First.

Thought that it was a good started to forget someone.

❣️

❣️

New sneaked inside his dad's reading room with hope he could find something. According to what Godji told him, Jong also had been searching for information about his second wife a.k.a New's biological mother.

New 100% sure that Krist's mom was also his mother, though he had no solid evidence to prove. And from what Godji told him last time, the sample of the DNA got change that's why the result was not like what New had expected. What he wanted to find out right now was why Jong doesn't want New to know about his mother as if he got something else to hide.

Jong's reading room was a 'forbid area'. Since Mew, New, and Dew were little, Jong always reminded them not to enter or play at his reading room as there were many important documents in there.

No one at home right now so that's why New had guts to sneak inside the room.

He started to search at every book selves, files, and the computer but he didn't see anything strange or related to his mother. Not until when he landed his eyes on the drawer with the pincode numbers.