#Part 50 (THE END)

Tay's POV

"Don't worry. He's now will be free."

Mew and I looked at each other and sighed relief once heard the explanation from the lawyer. Currently, she succeed proving New's innocent. They've got many evidences about Oab and his crimes like finding him illegally purchased the same kind of poison that they found in the drinking water, some CCTV recordings catching him had been following New for awhile, and the driver who hit and run Krist and his mother also finally confessed that he got paid by Oab to hit their car on purposed.

Mew and I entered New's ward room together with the polices. New was awake already and once he saw the polices with us, he started to get panicked. "I didn't kill him! I didn't kill Oab!" He shouted hysterical and tried to free himself from the handcuff. I hurriedly went to him and tried to calm him down.

"Tay, you believe me right?"

I wiped his tears and kissed him in the forehead. "I believe you. Always." Then, I peck his lips. "They're coming to set you free."

And the police immediately unchained his handcuff. They were saying sorry to New and prayed for his speedy recovery before excused themselves and walked out from the room.

New choked up in tears again as he looked at his own hands and I immediately pulled him into my embraces. I saw Mew walking away from the room and left us alone.

Once New get a bit calmer, I released our hugged and wiped his tears away before pecked him in the lips again. "I'm sorry... I fail to protect you once again... I'm the most useless bodyguard ever..."

"No. Don't blame yourself, Tay. It's my fault... I'm sorry...for always putting you in danger... Your mom was right... I did not deserve you at all."

"Hey New! Don't say that!" I glared at him. "Whatever my mom had said to you, please don't take it seriously!"

"But she hates me more now."

"I can't promise you a perfect relationship, Hin. However, I promise you that I will never stop fighting. As long as you're trying, then I'm staying."

"What I'm suppose to do about us?"

"Have you ever regret us?" I quickly interrupted.

"No!" He said firmly. But no other words spoken after that. He only gulped and clenched his teeth as he tried to stop his emotional tears.

"If my mom force you to leave me, would you do that?" He stared at me in horror soon I shoot the question. He immediately shook his head before took my hands into his. "I want to be selfish. I will never leave you no matter what happen. Why? Do you plan to end our rela--"

I didn't let him finished his words as I crashed my lips with his, causing him to gasped in shocked. I immediately deepened the kiss. It took him awhile before finally responded to my kiss. We moved slowly, very slowly. The kisses were not in hurried. We wanted to cherish every seconds. Every touched linger and every moan echoed.

I broke the kiss only to tell him what's on my mind. "I love you, Hin. Don't ever once doubt me. I'm not going to leave you. Never." Then, I desperately kissed him once again.

❣️

❣️

Sometimes - no, almost all the times, Tay always blamed his bad luck. Even now, he think - when you start having bad luck, there isn't an end to it.

New and him decided to postpone their wedding. After what happened, it was impolite to get marry when New just lost his biological mother who he never had a chance to call her 'mom'.