#Part 25

"Uwaaaah!" 😭 Nirin wept into a loud cries once she saw the dead white mouse inside the gift box she just opened.

"What the f*ck?!" Tay cursed out loud as he took the note beside the dead mouse.

Off immediately lift Nirin into his embraced and hugged her tightly; trying to calm her from the shocked, while Gun closed the box and put it aside since it scared Nirin a lot.

And Newwiee, with a tremble hand, he reach his drink and gulped down the cold water because his throat suddenly feel itchy from what he just saw.

Tay stared at the note in his hand and read it over and over. - 'Leave Tay alone or your neck will be broken like this mouse!'

Who the f*ck dare to give New a threatening death?! 🤬

New stared ahead with a blank expression. Looked like he still in shocked. "Hin..." Tay called him softly and caressed his back.

"W-Who...?"

"I don't know. I'm going to find this person and give him/her a piece of my mind! This is too far!" Tay said furiously. He held New's tremble hands and caressed them with his thumbs. "I will not let anyone hurts you. I promise."

Gun had called the police. They investigated the waiter and even tried to look for the CCTV to find the suspect.

"I can't see her face clearly. She is wearing a hood, a mask, and a sunglasses." The waiter said.

"She?"

That's all they got from the waiter. As for the CCTV, they couldn't find anything because the camera suddenly got broken, as if the culprit had planned everything to avoid from getting caught.

"Do you know any girls who is so obsess with you?" Off asked Tay curious.

"No. I don't think so. I can't think of anyone. I thought the person is a man. But, when the waiter said it was a girl, I don't... Haa..." Tay let out a heavy sighed and pulled his hair in frustrated.

He looked over at New who was riding the ice bumper cars with Nirin on his laps. Right now, they were at the funfair because they thought by making Nirin smiled and laughed again will help her to forget what she just witness, and also for New himself so he did not think much about the threatened.

Leave Tay? Of course he wouldn't do as the person wanted!

"P'Niu! Attack P'Gun!" Nirin chirped happily as the car she was riding with New ready to bump into Gun's car. They bursted into a laugher which made Tay and Off to realize this world was too cruel for people who wants nothing but happiness.

"But Tay... Don't you think there's something weird?"

"Weird? What do you mean?"

"The person give a threaten to New in public, in front of us, as if she wants everyone to know that New will be in danger if he doesn't leave you. Seem like her obsession is the dangerous kind. You should be careful, peng."

❣️

❣️

-Time skips-

-One month later-

New never seen Tay been so serious all the time. But since he and Tay learn taekwondo, he had saw another different side of his boyfriend.