Chapter 16

"How are we even supposed to get in?" I asked Scott who had already been able to get his hands on a couple of tickets for him and Stiles.

"I've got that covered." Isaac said.

"Do you want to come over to finish that English project and finish getting ready before?" Erica asked as she fixed her bag onto her shoulder.

"Sure, do you want to just head over together after?"

"Actually, Derek wants Me, Erica, and Boyd to meet him before heading over." Isaac called as he headed towards the school.

"Shit. I forgot." Erica sighed. "But still come over and we can get ready together." She leaned in and gave me a small hug and a quick kiss on the cheek before running off after Isaac.

"You want to catch a ride with us?" Scott asked before turning to Stiles. "I'm mean if that's cool with you."

"Yeah. We'll pick you up from your place around 8." Stiles nodded.

"You guys' rock." I smiled. "I'll see you in class."

The entire school was talking about the secret show tonight. Those who had tickets bragged about being able to go while those who didn't begged and bargained with anyone who had an extra ticket. I was beginning to worry that getting us in might be too big of a miracle for Isaac to deliver.

After school I headed over to the house and picked out what I was wearing, A pair of tight black jeans and a light gray printed tee that had been fashionably pre-ripped and a pair of black ankle boots. Grabbing my small cosmetic bag, I threw it into my bookbag before jumping into my car. Over the last few months, I had been to Erica's so much that it was one of the handful of places that I no longer needed the GPS to get to.

I met Erica's mom as she was on her way out and she told me that Erica was in her room and that I could go on up. The door closed behind me and I was alone. I headed up the stairs towards Erica's room. As I got closer, I could hear a muffled sound coming from behind her door.

"Erica?" I knocked on the door waiting for a response.

"J-Just a second." She called out, followed by a muffled sound. A couple of minutes later Erica pulled the door open, with a wide smile.

"What were you just doing?" I questioned, searching her face for answers.

"Nothing why?" Her breathing was way too heavy for her to have not been doing anything.

I studied her for a brief second. Her skin was a bit paler and her cheeks were definitely flushed. Her hair was tousled and a bit of it was still stuck under her shirt.

"Oh. My. God." I let out a small shocked laugh. "Were you just..." I swirled my fingers in the air before pointing down.

"No!" she shook her head quickly as her blush deepened.

"You know a little kitty dies every time you do that."

"Bri. I was not masturbating." Erica let out an embarrassed laugh.

A large hand shot out and grabbed the door pulling it open more. "Yeah, she wasn't touching herself at all." A shirtless Isaac said with a cocky grin.

"Ohmygod. That might be even worse." I laughed. "We're doing the project downstairs." I shook my head, feeling my own face begin to heat up. "Let in there air out a little. And Isaac... zip up."

I heard the sound of a fly being closed and headed down to the kitchen. About five minutes later the two of them joined me. I watched as Isaac walked around the kitchen, grabbing what he needed to make a drink, never once asking where anything was. He had obviously been here before but how many times?