046

ENOUGH OF YOU-046

ENOUGH OF YOU-046

Chrismas was approaching and Harry was incredibly frustrated. Diana had gone back to her keeping distance after Cho cornered her in the hallway one evening after a session and again told her to stay away from her boyfriend. He wanted answers on why she was distancing herself from him and he wanted them now. Harry marched down to the Great Hall and towards Diana, who was eating breakfast and stopped beside her.

"Diana, I need to talk to you," Harry said, looking at her.

Diana frowned at his serious expression before catching the nasty glare that Cho was giving from the Ravenclaw table and shook her head. "I can't. I'm busy, sorry,"

Without replying, Harry grabbed Diana by the arm, not roughly, and dragged her out of the hall. She struggled, trying to get out of the grip. "Harry, let me go,"

Once away from the Great Hall, Harry stopped and let her go. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"What?" Diana says trying to act clueless. But her fingers fidgeted with her robes. "I'm not avoiding you."

"Yes, you are. Did something happen that made you keep away from me? Is something wrong with me? Because if there is, I can fix it." Harry says, his serious expression morphed into a sad one. "Please, just tell me,"

Diana shook her head. "There's nothing wrong with you, Har. You're perfect. You don't need to change anything."

"Then what is it?" Harry looked at her in a hit of desperation and a bit of frustration. "Why are you keeping yourself a distance from me? You never do, you're always by my side."

"There is a reason, but you're not going to like it," Diana replied, her hair turning blue and her bunny ears sitting flat on her head.

Harry looked at her pleadingly. "Whatever it is, just tell me. I promise I won't get mad,"

Diana took a deep breath. "Cho told me to stay away from you."

"What? Why would she do that?"

"Harry, use your brain," Diana said. "She's your girlfriend and you holding hands with another girl."

Harry furrowed his brows, not completely understanding. "We always hold hands. It's not new and she knows that,"

"Merlin, Harry, Cho's jealous!" Diana says, holding out her arms to her side. "She's jealous because you're so close to me. She doesn't like it when you hold my hand or are near me,"