Part 118

Which Band Member Enjoys Cuddling With You

(Your Zodiac Sign)

5sos

Aries: Calum

Taurus: Michael

Gemini: Luke

Cancer: Ashton

Leo: Calum

Virgo: Ashton

Libra: Luke

Scorpio: Michael

Sagittarius: Calum

Capricorn: Ashton

Aquarius: Michael

Pisces: Luke

--

1D (im still including zayn bc he's in one direction in my heart ok)

Aries: Liam

Taurus: Zayn

Gemini: Louis

Cancer: Harry

Leo: Niall

Virgo: Zayn

Libra: Louis

Scorpio: Liam

Sagittarius: Harry

Capricorn: Niall

Aquarius: Zayn

Pisces: Louis

--

comment what you got!! I got Calum and Liam :)

I just really want Zayn to be happy. He obviously wasn't, I mean yeah he was happy being in the band and he loves the boys and fans to death, but he wasn't happy with the unnecessary shit given to him by the media and rumors. I want him to be happy, and to have his mental health to be okay. If leaving the band will help him, then so be it. I'm not disappointed at him, just a bit sad bc things won't be the same again. But we're gonna get through this together, bc we are a family, and who knows... maybe one day he'll come back. Give him a couple of months, let the boys find a new management (BC THEY REALLY NEED A NEW ONE, MODEST! IS BULLSHIT) and things will go back to normal.

Also, please don't send hate to Perrie. I don't think it was her fault. BE MATURE. Let's not be the fandom who hates on the innocent just bc we're sad and angry. For once, lets just all be mature in this time.

Louis, Harry, Niall, and Liam are going to do their best and work really hard. They know we're very upset, and they are too. We will get through this together. We will continue to support them.

So smile beautiful, it's not over yet.

QOTC: what's your favorite food?

my answer: pizza

love you xx