~ Chapter 4 ~

I couldn’t stand it. Time was passing way too slow.

I was on my calculus class trying to pay attention to the teacher standing in front of me. Believe me when I say I was trying, but it was nearly impossible, last night I wasn’t able to sleep, I was thinking of all the ways Blake could get back at me. Some of them were clearly delusional, like making an alliance with zombies or vampires, I might be watching  too many movies; but others were possible, like Blake entering my room at the middle of the night to kill me without my parents noticing until it was too late and I was lying in a pool of blood! Ok maybe not that possible, but the lack of sleep makes me paranoid.

Finally after what it seemed like forever, the bell rang and I was out of calculus.

“Hey what´s up?” Liz greeted me, when I got to my locker. I turned around to face her. “Wow you look terrible, what happened?” She asked me concerned.

“Blake” I told her simply.

“Wow, just one date and you can’t stop thinking about him long enough to sleep!” She said amused.

“Is not like that...” I told her irritated, “I kind of got him into an embarrassing situation, and he wants to get back at me” I said grinning as I remember his face last night.

“Yeah, your face tells me everything,” she said, as I searched the hallway for anything unusual, I don’t want to be taken by surprise, he could get his revenge anywhere.

“So, we are dealing with paranoid Carrie today” Liz continued in understanding.

“Yup, now I’ve got to go before he finds me.” I told her running towards my next class.

I was ready to get inside of the classroom, when someone appeared out of nowhere and I bumped into him, when I raised my head to see who it was a yelp escaped my mouth.

“Hey I was waiting for you” Blake told me casualy; maybe he forgot?

“Hey, ummm how´s your day?” I asked shyly, I have no intention of provoking him. Normal Blake is a jerk, which I am used to, I can manage angry Blake, but I don’t know if I want to suffer his revenge. I still want to live, I’m way too young to die!

But I think my not provoking him thing didn’t worked because instead of answering me he started getting closer and closer to me, and with each step forward he took I took one backwards until I reached the wall. He was so close our noses were touching “I didn’t like what you did yesterday.” he said wispering, desire for revenge clear in his eyes.

Now I was really nervous, would he try to kill me here? I mean I know how rich he is; maybe he can get out of murder easily. ´Ok Carrie relax, just answer calmly´ “Mm, can we rewind and forget?” I asked with hope and freaking out a little bit.

“Nope!” He said smirking, and leaning even closer as to intimidate me, and with that little movement I was no longer scared but mad; I mean haven’t he heard about personal space!

I tried pushing him away “Move, I don’t like being close to you” I spat at him.

“Why is my hotness making you uncomfortable?” He asked smirking.

“Nope, you might give me cooties." I said returning his smirk

“What are we, five?.” he snorted giving me my personal space back “just be prepared.” And with that he left, leaving me way more scared than before, now I know for sure I won’t like his revenge. Guess I won’t be sleeping tonight either.

The rest of the day passed in a blur, and before I knew it I was on the parking lot ready to head home.

“Hey, where are you going” Blake said to me from behind, and I swear I jumped three feet on the air.