~ chapter 8 ~

This chapter is stil a draft, so it might contain mistakes.

____________________________________________

All eyes were on me; I felt like a new kid, and I guess that’s how they see me, in this academy is not normal seeing someone new, thanks to the complicated acceptance process; that and I was never the popular kind, so I am pretty much invisible to more than half of the population.

I could see some people looking at me with envy others with bewilder and lust the last one was obviously from the male population. I decide to walk with my head high as if they were invisible and their looks were not affecting me.

I reached my locked, were Liz was standing  giving me a quizzical look.

“ok so tell me where is Carrie and what have you done with her” she said sounding a bit hurt for her lack of information; but it’s not my fault, I tried calling but my cell phone was with out service after I hanged up with Blake so I was in communicated the whole day.

Instead of giving her excuses I just began to apologize “I am so sorry Liz, I couldn’t call to tell you about my new look, I promise I will make it up to you and never again keep something from you” I said and  her face changed from hurt to understanding.

“it´s ok, but you better spill what the heck is wrong with you, and why are you showing to school with that look right now. oh and I also want a whole box of chocolates.” Liz said with determination.

 I told her the whole story; from Blake staying in my house for the night to my blue hair plan.

“Wow, you two are sure something” she said giggling “can’t wait to see his face when he sees you, I mean if his reaction is the same as the male population of this school, he will sure be drooling”

“ well I´m not sure if drooling is what I´m looking for, I was hoping more like defeated, but I think drooling will do” I responded also laughing  imagining his face.

The bell rang and we both parted our ways.

I entered my class and felt all eyes on me, but by now I was getting used to it; maybe this is the feeling when you are popular, now thant I think about it I can´t understand why they like it so much, who want´s people judging you 24/7 ?

“Carrie is that you?” Matt asked a little confused, once I had taken my seat.

“Yeap, I wanted a new look what do you think about it?” I asked him playing with my hair in a flirting way  to emphasize on the change.

Matt looked a little startled “wow, Carrie you look hot, not that you weren’t before, but with that hair I think more than half of the male population might have notice it to.” He said “you should be happy you have me around, that way they wont attak you ” matt continued placing his arm around my shoulders and glaring at the male students in the class playfully.

I giggled “thanks Matt, but I plan on going back to brunette as soon as possible, this is like a change for a day” 

“Well you know don’t matter how you look you´ll always be my Carrie” matt said with a smile.

“And you´ll always be my Mattie” I replied. This is what I loved about our friendship, we always have each other’s backs no matter what; and even though we looked like we were flirting sometimes it was just the way we joke,we were just best friends and that’s how I liked it to be.

“So are you ready for the wedding thing presentation?” matt asked me

“Well, yeah we got everything planed and hopefully we will be able to pass on to the next task, I am really curious to see what these counselors are like; with all I know they might not even care about any of this”