~ chapter 10 ~

Hi everyone, this chapter is dedicated to @KatieBirdos  who made my amazing new cover :D

(this chapter is unedited so it might contain mistakes, sorry )

_________________________________________________

Right now I´m dripping wet from head to toe in front of a fountain on the other side of the town, with not method of transportation and enjoying the lovely company of Blake, Angela and Matt, note the sarcasm on the fist two names. how? , well lets just say I´m not the best in finding bets payments; and the bet that Blake lost kind of got us into this situation, but to my defense in my mind everything worked out perfectly!

And here I thought this was going to be a perfect day, I mean it did began as one.......

~16 hours before~

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone vibrating, indicating a message.

´Good morning beautiful, I just wanted to wish you a good day :) - Jake´

As I read the message I couldn´t wipe the smile out of my face, this was the best way of waking up.

" babe, Is like 7:30 am an you are already smiling because of me? I think that´s a new record" Blake said smirking beside me also just waking up.

"to be honest, I do dream about you" I said smiling and he looked shocked " about how you move to another planet"

" keep trying  finding excuses, sweetheart, now get up we have a school to attend" he said standing up of the bed and dragging me out of it on the process.

We ate breakfast with Mr.Anderson, which I found out is as nice as his wife, and head towards our school, the ride there was uneventful and non of us were talking, but it wasn´t an uncomfortable silence it was more like we were each lost in our own thoughts.

When we got to school Blake was instantly surrounded by a crowd, most of them were his football player friends and cheerleaders. I was feeling rather uncomfortable since no one was really paying attention to me besides from some flirting which I brushed off.

"Blake can we get going, I don´t want to be late" I said clearly irritated by the amount of people surrounding us.

"sure. Bye guys see you at lunch" he said waiving at his friends while walking towards the school doors.

" you really don´t like attention, do you?" Blake said amused by my irritated mood.

 I rolled my eyes " oh, no I love it. can´t you tell" he just chuckled.

I asked Blake if we could stop by my locker first so I could grab some things for the next class. As I was searching for my notebook I felt a tap on my shoulder, but I knew it wasn´t Blake because he was bussy typing something on his phone.

" hey, beautiful, how are you" as soon as I hear that voice a shudder went through my back, and I was sming as big as my face allow it.

turning around I acted casually " hi, Jake. how´s been your day so far?"

" well it´s better now" he said smiling to me

Blake turned around noticing for the fist time that Jake was standing behind him " dude, you really need to stop with the corny lines, they are as bad as the school food" Blake said smirking and I just glared at him. How dare he insult my crush while we are talking! and probably flirting!

Jake ignored him completely and continue talking to me " You know Carrie I kind of feel bad to you, having to stay tied to a moron is the worst nightmare" I wasn´t able to respond because Blake came with a comeback instantly