~ Chapter 22 ~

(unedited)

Glancing at my reflection on the mirror I couldn't recognize myself.

As soon as I saw Liz at school today I told her all about my date with Jake, she wasn't too happy about it but eventually agreed with helping me saying something about showing him what he's been missing all this years.

She had made me wear a blue summer dress, it was loose but she had placed a black belt on my waist, making it look elegant yet casual, the dress ended just above my knees, and we had accompanied it with black flats.

 Time was rushing and I less than ten minutes my door bell will be ringing; I've never been this nervous about a date with someone, not that I've had that many maybe a couple, but this date was important I feel like somehow this is going to help me sort my feelings out if I really like Jake or like Matt said it was just and illusion and we are better off as Friends.

"What are you thinking so much about Carrie, I thought you'd be happy about your date. This is what you've wanted all along" Liz said inspecting my eye makeup

" and I am happy, is just that ....." I didn't knew how to explain what was going inside my head so instead I decided to ask her a question “do you think you can like two persons at the same time? "

She looked confused for a second not knowing how to reply. "I guess, I mean I was there before with Jake remember we confused loving each other with being in love. Both are different but you can easily get confused easily, you can think you like someone but turns out you liked him in a friendly way." She finished talking and then smirked " Why is little Carrie finally admitting she has feelings for Blake?"

I couldn´t help but blush, which gave me away immediately.

" omg. I can’t believe this is finally happening I knew this would happen someday specially with the wedding thing you always had this weird chemistry going that most of the school thought you might end up together but with the constant fights we all kind of forgot. This is so great you are just made for each other, I can´t believe all it took for you to notice was a stupid school project"

What does she means by the whole school? " okay, wait I never said I was going to be with him or anything,.we are not perfect for each other.we continue fighting, and I just maybe have a little crush, the main word being maybe" I said Mixing together all my statement

"Please, those fights are like a joke, all you do is flirt with each other" She said rolling her eyes " And you do like him, why else would you try to avoid the kiss? And blush whenever he is mentioned"

“Maybe I´m avoiding the kiss because I hate him and nobody kisses their enemy....... And we do NOT flirt!" I shouted. “plus don´t forget about Jake, I feel fluttered whenever he is around too not to mention a little bit jealous when I see you two"

" Carrie that is just you being nervous, I mean you did have a crush on him for a long time of course you are going to feel like that when you see hi, that plus the fact that you two didn´t really talk so you are not really used to it. And there is nothing to be jealous about, believe me there is nothing going on between that shrimp and me"

"Ugh. This is so confusing! Anyway I already know I´m going to forget about whatever it is I feel for Blake, nothing will ever happen between us that is just plain crazy, plus I know he doesn´t feel the same way about me so it doesn´t even matter. And I don´t know if this date goes well with Jake and he asks me again I might even consider being his girlfriend after all I really have a long time crush for him"

Liz sighted “Please, remember how Jake is, being a player even if you are sweet and a gentleman is still considered a player. I don´t want to see you broken hearted so please be careful."

“I will I promise okay. I know he is a player, but I also know he has a heart; he is probably just looking for the right girl. And who knows I might be the one" I said offering her a gentile smile.