~ Chapter 40 ~

So.......... Here you have it the LAST chapter. I want to thank you all for the love and support though ths book I hope you all like this ending as much as I did and thak you all for your patience. Love you all don´t forget to comment and vote. If you liked the Unmatchable Match it would be fantastic if youo checked out my other book Just for Fun!

Thank you all once more and enjoy.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Life is about making mistakes, falling, failing and crying but what really makes it worth living is the moment when you stand up, enjoy, laugh, fix and ultimate live without regrets.

The moment Blake left the Roof top I felt the breath caught inside my lungs, my eyes brimming with tears and my heart breaking. I felt lost, hopeless, sad and heartbroken. The time seemed to stop and in that moment I wanted a time machine and go to the moment my principle decided to make the wedding project because without it I would never be feeling this way. I would be pinning over Jake in the distance, glaring at Blake also from the distance and probably laughing with my friends.

Sitting on one of the benches I let my teardrops fall and my heart show, I remembered those times when I thought or hoped Blake liked me back. The time inside the Bakery playing with cake, bickering while being tied to one another, climbing through his window and failing miserably, his treehouse, looking for chikpet, our time on the fountain and ultimately the kiss. I even managed to smile in between memories and tears.

As my mind wondered through the memory lane I realized that even if I was heartbroken, hurt and admittedly a little bit mad at Blake for not saying a word after my confession, I couldn´t regret what happened because throughout this journey I had found a friend, and left behind prejudges. I had found love, even if it wasn´t reciprocated, and I had also understood the difference between love and infatuation with the thought of it, finding a friend like Jake in between. Right then and there I couldn´t find a single regret, living life is about falling and standing and I knew I was going to stand once again.I prefere a broken heart than one filled with regret.

I went down the rooftop with a bittersweet felling. I wanted to cry because of Blake but I also didn´t regret confessing, I had been honest with myself and now there were no what if´s. I went to class a little bit detached, not really paying attention to anyone and just going with the routines. After all getting over failed attempts at relationships doesn´t happen in the spasm of hours. I still felt like a rock has been dropped at the pit of my stomach but I didn´t felt uncertainty anymore. Blake didn´t like me back and that was clear now.

I made all thoughts of Blake leave my mind, and then at home would break down teenager style - making a huge deal, with Ben and Jerry´s Ice cream and watching sappy movies- but meanwhile I refused to let Blake affect me.

Liz, Jake and Matt had tried to talk to me, but I had successfully avoided spending most of my free periods inside the library reading sappy novels. I didn´t want a confrontation with them, even though I knew they were going to be at my house by the end of the day if I continued avoiding them.

Blake seemed to desapear for the rest of the day, not that I minded I wasn´t looking forward to see him right at this moment.

As I got to my house the first thing I did was to grab the tube of chocolate Ice-cream and lied down on my bed, letting tears fall as I felt numb, I wanted to be able to say 'who cares, he doesn´t like me so what!', that his attitude towards my confession didn´t hurt me at all, but I had stopped lying to myself long time ago. I did care, it did hurt, I do feel like my heart is being squeezed and I do want to hunt down Blake and shout at him, not exactly for not corresponding my feelings but for smiling and the leave!