~ Chapter 6 ~

The bed was so comfortable I didn’t want to get up. I opened my eyes just to look at the clock and then closed them again, not ready to get up. It read 11:30, I couldn’t believe I had lost almost all my morning, plus mom was going to be home in 30 minutes and will probably want to have lunch.

When I tried to get up I felt something on my waist making it  imposible for me to raise, as I opened my eyes I saw an arm; I started freaking out until last night came flooding my mind. I thought it was just a dream, but I guess not.

I turned around and saw Blake  sleeping peacefully by my side; he looked so carefree and cute anyone could forget the jerk that he is. His eyes still closed giving him that peaceful aura. I had to look somewhere else before he could catch me staring.  I do  have to accept that him staying last night got him points on my good side. I tried to get his arm off me without waking him up; there was no way I wanted to be caught with his arm around me, it would be totally embarrassing.

After I was finally free of his embrace I went to brush my teeth, and left my hair in a messy ponytail. I went down stairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of us. Today I felt like eating pancakes, I started searching through out each counter for my ingredients.

“Morning. Did have you find any monsters today?” Blake smirked entering the kitchen. I knew he would tease me my whole life for being scared, but I didn’t know he would start so soon.

I turned around to face him with the flour on my hand “Yep, in fact I am in front of one right now.” And with that I threw flour at his face.

I giggled “He is called the snow monster, for his extremely white face!”

“Haha, very mature Carrie.” He said obviously not enjoying my joke. whiping with his hand the flour on his face.

When the pancakes were ready I placed the plates in front of the two of us with orange juice and some chopped fruit.

“So are you going to tell me why you were here last night?” I was intrigued to know.

“So I could keep monsters away from your bed.” he said as if it was the most noticeable answer.

“Wow, what a comedian, you should join the circus” I wasn’t enjoying the monsters comments; everyone  gets afraid after watching a horror movie!

“Just if you join me.” He said winking

After breakfast Blake gathered his stuff and head home, I prepared lunch for my mom and went to my room to find the perfect outfit for my ‘date’ with Jake. We were supposed to meet at 7, but he texted to see if we could have lunch instead.

I chose white skinny jeans with a black loose t-shirt and black flats; since we were going to eat pizza I didn’t want to look over dressed; I applied a little bit of mascara, black eyeliner and lip gloss, let my hair with its natural waves and I was ready to go.

I arrived to the pizza place we were meeting, and I immediately spotted him on one of the tables at the back of the restaurant.

“Hey,” I told Jake as I approached the table, he looked incredible with his messy hair, amazing eyes, black jeans with blue shirt that clung onto his body just right.

“Hi, you look amazing Carrie,” I could see he was obviously checking me out, and I couldn’t help but feel a little bit proud of myself.

“Thank you, I hope you haven’t been waiting for too long” I said taking a seat in front of him.

“Oh no, you’re just in time, would you like to order?” He said with the smile I loved so much about him.

“Yeah, I’m starving” I told him laughing; I know the starving part is a lie, in reality I’m full because of my late breakfast but I was not going to tell him that.