~ Chapter 15 ~

(Unedited, I apologize for any mistake, I will try to proof read soon)

This chapter contains an extract from Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. I do not own any part of it.

PS: This chapter is dedicated to woolysheep98, jinglebells13,PeaceLoveJessi, TazzROxS, rhitruscott97 ,niki123456,Penguicorn . I love all your comments and advices thank you so much. You are great.

And specially to : ClaribelFischer eneh1231, rachelle88, SpookyMango . who have been supporting this story from the very begining. thank you do much for your support.
__________________________________________

I am currently laying on my bed, staring at the celling; it has been four hours since I arrived from my date with Blake, but could sleep at all.

Each time I closed my eyes, images of Blake´s eyes came hunting me with the same look he had given me, and just like before the weird stomach feeling came running back. I’ve developed different theories about the weird feeling. One of them is not eating correctly, because if I recall right when you don´t eat correctly your body starts reacting badly and giving you weird feelings, we hadn´t eaten yet when the whole incident happened so that´s the theory I´m sticking with, it was the most reasonable after all, I better stick to strict eating schedules otherwise I won’t be able to be near Blake. Yep keep telling yourself that’s the reason, maybe you’ll believe it.
After I had finally settled with an explanation, dream land took over me rather quickly.

The rest of the weekend passed in a blur; before I knew it I was walking thought the crowded school hall avoiding being crushed by kids running and yelling just to get to my locker to gather the books for the next lesson.

Closing my locker door I spotted Jake leaning against the rows of lockers beside mine apparently waiting for me.

“Hey Carrie, How was your weekend?” He said giving me a kiss in the cheek, which has become kind of a normal greeting from him, but it didn´t stop the blush raising onto my cheeks.

“Great, it went so fast I didn´t even notice it was over” I said to him deciding to omit the date with Blake. Something told me Jake wouldn´t be too happy about it.

He smiled at me “I´m glad. I wanted to call you to see if you wanted to go out, but something came up and I couldn´t; anyway I did thought about you over the weekend”

The blush once again crept onto my face, I couldn´t believe Jake was actually flirting with me, I´ve dream about this so many times. I decided to play it cool and not to give up at the little victory dance I wanted to do “really? And how do I know it´s not some pick-up line your using” I said teasingly, not saying much after all once I had promise t Liz not to rush into anything with Jake, and make sure he wasn´t playing me.

Jake bends down to pick up his bag from the floor before taking something out from it. “Because if it was just a pick-up line I wouldn’t have this” he said handing me a white rectangular large box, it had a pink bow tied around it, making the box simple but elegant at the same time.

Carefully I untied the bow to open the box, making sure not to ruin any part of it. As I opened the box a beautiful single red rose laid inside of it, the rose was surrounded by beautiful translucent paper, making the flower glow, overall it was beautiful. I looked up in search of Jake´s ayes; he was watching me expectantly waiting for my reaction.

Immediately I placed the box delicately on floor, making sure it was out of the way from any passing student and went toward Jake enveloping him on a hug.

My hands reached for his neck and his entwine on my waist “Thank you so much. This has been the sweetest gift anyone has ever given to me” I said standing on my tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

“You’re welcome; I am really like you have liked it. I was passing by a flower shop thinking about you when the rose caught my eye it was so beautiful I knew I had to get it for you immediately” He said still hugging me.