~ Chapter 31~

( Unedited) Small Upload, I know I´m sorry but I had a bussy week. Anyway enjoy and hope you like it. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Okay Kids! You all look wonderful" Tom our guide "We will begin with the games right now"

“Over there" Bethany pointed to a huge t.v that contained all of our names” We will record your points, remember each activity you develop has a 'prize' and at the end the group with the most points wins a surprise prize"

"Hey sweetheart" Blake said surprising me by standing beside me “You look great on that shirt" He said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes knowing he was making fun of me, but he truly did look amazing. The sun that was shining made his hair look beach blond with lighter streaks the t-shirt we had to wear brought out his eyes making the deep blue in them stand out.

Blake notice I was staring and smirked at me, I looked away with blushing cheeks decided to pay attention to the game explanation instead of checking out the coincided guy next to me.

“I know I´m good looking but by staring it won’t pass to you" He said whispering in my ear.

Ignoring him I focused all my attention on the games instead of the guy that somehow managed to make dragons awake in my stomach just by being near me.

“Right. So for this first game you will have to learn to work like one, because if you don´t you won’t even get out of the start line" Tom said motioning to the huge plastic balls that were displayed behind the start line.

The balls were huge, two persons could easily manage to be inside with no problem. They looked like hamster balls but made for humans.

The game was explained pretty simple, playing it wasn´t. Each couple was supposed to get into the giant hamster ball, we had to walk at the same pace and almost with the same foot because otherwise we would end up falling. When we were in position inside the ball and on the start line the whistel would sound indicating us we could start running, which I really doubt someone could do.

The sound of the whistle indicated us we could start finding our path or way out. This game was designed to be a giant labyrinth each turn we took could take us to either the end or a dead end. So we were supposed to work remembering which path we took before and finding the right one before anyone else. In front of us on the starting line there were at least eight different entrances to the labyrinth, these entrances were supposed to mix with one another at a point, and I seriously hoped we could get the right path from the start the hamster ball was making me feel trapped.

“Okay sweetheart choose one entrance. And beg is the right one" Blake said eyeing all the entrances " It´s not like we know for sure which leads to what so just choose one"

“Okay" I said unsure " Let’s go for number three and we´ll see from there"

The whistle sounded and all the groups started moving. left, right, left, right....

“So..... You and Jake huh?" Blake asked trying to sound casual but failed tremendously I could see the curiosity and something more I couldn´t pin point just yet, burning through his eyes.

I continued walking through the path we had chosen trying to find a way not to answer him. I didn´t wanted to continue lying. “Not really, I mean we aren’t anything more than friends. So there’s really not Jake and me. Together"

Blake was about to open his mouth again but I cut him of rapidly “Look there is a division on the path again, do we take right or left"

“Let´s take left. After all you have two left feet" He said smiling