~ Chapter 36 ~

(Unedited) Sorry for the long wait. But finding time to write when Uni is giving me so much work already is hard. Sorry is short, but my time right now is really limited.

Remember to show your support by voting and leaving comments. It means a lot to me knowing that you guys like my story. --

Without further up do ENJOY :) this story is soon coming to an end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sun is shining, birds are chirping, flowers are blossoming and I´m falling without a parachute, not like I seem to care. Much

“Morning, to the best friend´s in the whole wide world” I said hugging Matt and Liz who were talking by her locker.

“Someone is really happy today” Matt said eyeing me “Please tell me you didn’t drive over Blake. Carrie bodies are not that easy to hide! Have you seen CSI? You you´ve told us before, that way we could´ve make the plan work”

Rolling my eyes I answered him with my same overly sugary voice and happy smile “Of course not! Why would I do something as crazy as that?”

“Okay” Liz said eyeing me inquisitively “Something happened and you haven´t told us. That or your parents left the candy storage open”

“ What happened is that yesterday I realized that falling is the worst and best feeling ever” I said happily not explaining further, because even though I had admitted my feelings, thinking about the consequences of them frighten me to no end; and I really didn´t want Liz and Matt knowing smiles and ‘I told you so’

Yes I like Blake! Yes I care a lot more than I should for him and yes I´m about to take a free fall all alone; the problem here is I´m scared!

There I admitted.

I´m scared of telling him, I´m scared of embarrassing myself in front of him, but more than that I´m scared of losing him. I´m scared because I know relationships we start in high school have a big probability of ending by the start of college, I´m scared because I wouldn´t know how to act, I´m scared because we´re so different we´ll probably end up hurting each other. But furthermore I´m scared of falling so hard it will end up hurting me. I´m scared of knowing a sole person can have that much power over you. Have the power of either make you feel on cloud nine or throwing you down so fast all of you will crush and no one will be there to fix the pieces.

“….. Eating bugs” Matt finished saying with a grimace on his face.

Only catching the last part of their stories, I bid goodbye to both of them ready to start my day with the happy mood Blake placed only by sending a photo. See! Too dependable, I shouldn´t care about the photo, it shouldn´t brighten my day.

´ I know you´re hiding something about B. You better tell me soon ;) - Liz’ Reading the message I rolled my eyes at my best friend. Of course she would notice, and make me spill everything, if there is even anything. I like him, he doesn´t; there end of the story it´s not like I can make a book about this.

“How´s the school´s most beautiful girl?” A voice said from behind startling me. I didn´t want to turn around knowing I was probably as red as a tomato.

“Hmm I don´t know you should go and bug her instead” I responded shrugging of his comment as if I wasn´t affected at all.

“I would, problem is she´s already walking in front of me” Blake said trying to catch up with me.

He´s just kidding with you, it´s not real, you know he likes to tease you; don’t get your hopes up he can´t like you. I kept repeating to myself. If he doesn´t like be back I can´t get hurt.