~ chapter 25 ~

(unedited)

Hey guys sorry for the delay but the past weeks I was with a mayor block and without inspiration. I want to thank all of you for reading and supporting my story it means a lot to me and is what makes me try to update every week.

without further interuption here is the next chapter ......

_________________________________________________

Deep breaths Carrie, deep breaths, no need to show how nervous you truly are.

Why oh why does this have to happen to me? I can't kiss him. Can I? Of course not Carrie stop being irrational! I scolded myself internally.

"Miss. Montgomery, Is too much for you to focus? We have two months before the play and we are not even halfway through it, so please concentrate. The play must to be perfect." Our musical director scolded me once again. "Now where were we? Oh yes please, Juliet dies"

Sighting I place myself on the table we are using until the scenery was ready.

I hated this part of the play, seriously why do I have to lay down and act like a dead woman whose waiting for her prince charming to wake her up, just to kill herself again?

I never really understood Romeo and Juliet, was it really true love or just infatuation with one another.  Wishing what you can't have, making it a whim. Because to be completely rational what 13 year old children find the love of their lives and kills themselves on the process, I'm not even sure I will even find the love of my life. Does that even exist or we just find a person in which we trust enough to hope life with him will go as planned. Ugh! Here I go again day dreaming about love. This is your entire fault Shakespeare!

I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't notice the moment where Romeo kisses Juliet was coming. I started to hyperventilate not knowing what to do. So far I 've been able to avoid kissing him with excuses, I thought when the time when I would ran out of excuses came I would be able to kiss him without fear of feeling something, but no, I am still really afraid but without excuses.

Blake's face is coming near mine, he doesn’t seem faced by this at all, just when his lips are about to touch mine I move my face so he kisses my cheek instead.

"Cut! Carrie what's the problem now!" Our director yells exasperated "You are supposed to be dead, not a zombie, therefore do not move!"

"I'm Sorry I just...um.... I.... Um maybe we should just kiss in the cheek instead you know this being a play displayed also for little children and all" I said glancing nervously at my directors enraged face.

"You are not the director! I get to say what happens and that kiss happens; so stop with your excuses already!"

"I think she is just nervous. Kissing in front of someone is not easy" Blake said trying to help, with no avail.

"Ugh. I can't have a scared Juliet! She is in love with you" He said pointing at Blake "even if the freaking aliens were about to abduct her she would still kiss you" the director took a deep breath trying to calm himself before continuing "You have a week to get over your stage fright, and by then I hope to see Juliet standing in front of me no Carrie"

I nodded and went out of the theater as fast as I could; scared the director would change his mind and make me kiss Blake.

I don't know why am I so against the idea, is not like I haven't kiss someone before, is just that the sole thought of Blake kissing me makes me all fuzzy inside and that scares me more than anything I'm afraid after I kiss him, I won't be able to forget about him.

I make my way through the school campus until I reach the music room; I open the door to one of the recording rooms and sit in front of the piano. Sometimes playing helps me figure things out.