~ Chapter 30 ~

( Unedited)

Over the years I´ve learned people hate Mondays for various reasons. Some hate the end of the weekends, for others Monday means going back to the routine, waking up early etc. And just like most of the population I hate Mondays, only for an entire different reason, Mondays mean councilor meeting, Mondays mean another task, Mondays mean a new reason to be near Blake, Mondays mean I´m close to falling for real with every passing week. And I hate it, because Mondays mean my crush is going too far.

“So tell me how is your relationship going?" Mr. grumpy asked us not even bothering to look at us. Actually I´m pretty sure he is drawing doodles in the notebook he is holding.

“Great, I can consider Carrie one of my true friends to the date" Blake said smiling at our councilors.

I murmur a small good, not bothering to add anything else. I´m afraid if I start giving more than a simple answer I might start to blabber something I´m not supposed to and confess my true feelings for Blake.

“Just good? Carrie could you please elaborate your answer. I´ve seen you make great advances on your relationship." I was about to interrupt GG, saying there was no relationship but she held up a hand " I know you´re not in a couple relationship, but this project was not about creating couples this project was design to make you learn how to work as a team, and for some of you to mend past relationships or create new friendships. After all High school is the place where you make most of your friends for life"

Wow, okay I was kind of impressed, this was the first time I heard GG say something this serious. I guess they are really councilors.

“You´re right, we might not be anything near as a couple, but slowly I think we´ve learned new things about each other and look passed the first impressions" I said smiling at her. “Somehow we´ve learned how to be a team even if our personalities collide most of the time"

" I agree, and like you said before High School is the place we make friendships, and I think if at the end I´ve gained nothing from this project at least I have a new friend I know I can rely on, and don´t plan to keep it " Blake said to our councilors making butterflies appear in my stomach.

I really need to control those butterflies; I think they made of my stomach their permanent home!

“Oh please! Can you get mushier" Grumpy said braking our moment “we are going to see each other for a while more, so stop talking like this is the end. We learned blah blah  blah…..”

“Hey! I finally get them to talk and you ruin that for me! After we´re done with them we are going to talk about your happy issues again" GG said glaring at grumpy guy, before grinning at us. Talk about mood changes.

“okay, time to talk about the next part of this project" GG said jumping up and down on her chair.

Oh, great another assignment! Yay I love this…. Not.

“And we have to talk about your over happy issues" grumpy said rolling his eyes “Right so about the next part of this project, you need to start packing"

After none of our councilors elaborated any further the last statement, Blake decided to ask what the whole packing thing was about. it turns out that the school decided we should all go to a project camp were the 'couples' would be competing against each other and show how strong they are as a team. We would have to participate on different activities challenging us on different aspects. We were supposed to leave school early today pack clothes and what we consider necessary and return early in the morning tomorrow were busses were going to be waiting for us.

“Okay, see you next week! We will be expecting a full report on how it goes" GG said beaming, pushing us out of the room. Apparently she really had to have that talk about happiness with Mr. grumpy.