~ chapter 11-part 2 ~

unedited, so you might find grammar/spelling mistakes, sorry. _______________________________

We had everything set up. This was a night Angela would never forget; for her we had set up a series of Pranks, starting with the very old one: nightmare stories.

We were standing in front of the girls restrooms waiting for Angela “hey Ang, are you done?" Matt asked from the door.

“Ugh, Can´t I have 10 min for myself?" she responded in a snappy voice, but came out nerveless.

I smirked at her “even thirty wouldn´t be enough for you."

Angela rolled her eyes “whatever" she stomped towards the tent and we all followed her with knowing smirks.

We un-zipped the tent to get inside, and when I said it was tini-tiny was an overstatement, this tent was designed for two kids to sleep inside, not four teenagers! Once we were inside we had to stay closed to each other, which was slightly uncomfortable; I could feel Blake´s body next to mine and it made me feel all weird; maybe I should sleep better? Or restaurant food makes me like this?

"Ok, night´" Angela said trying to lay down ready to sleep but we had whole lot different plans for her.

"Wait! We have to keep the camps tradition “Blake said in his charming voice.

Angela, obviously being one of his fans gave his a flirtatiously smile and sat up again “yeah? And what would that be? Cause we can get rid of this two fast" she said motioning towards Matt and me.

Blake shrugged "horror stories, of course. You aren’t scared of them, are you? "

Angela seemed to pale a little bit, but covered it with a smile " of course not. As long as you are with me." she went closer to Blake, if that was even possible and took him by his arm, which irritate me for some strange reason.

Blake removed his arm from her grasp, looking slightly uncomfortable “ok, so let´s begin" we all nodded in response.

Blake took the rented flashlight and placed it on the middle of the tent, illuminating only half of his face, cleared his voice and began with the story

“Long time ago at a camp not so different from this one, there was a group of kids who went camping in search of some fun. Their camp started out like any other, but what they were not expecting was the appearance of a dead body next to their tent the next day, their first instinct was to call the police, but all the cell phones were dead, the camp managers were also missing, and all they had was the company of each other. As soon as they tried to escape the camp they found the road was blocked with trees. That night they went to sleep with fear; but everyone thought it was just one body thing. But they were wrong, one of his friends disappeared the next day. They searched everyday but nothing appeared. People just went missing daily, until finally the survivors managed to clear the rode an escape. I know this story because I am friends with one of the survivors, who told me his friends were never found. He still has nightmares." Blake finished the story looking at each of our eyes as to get the message clear. I must admit the story was pretty frightening. I know it doesn´t sound frightening but try listening to it in the middle of the night, on just a tent, with a forest surrounding you.

I wasn´t scared because I was very aware of the fact it was just a plan for Angela, but Barbie girl was scared to no end. Her hands were tied around matt´s waist, and her eyes were almost popping out of her face; I must say the scene was pretty hilarious, and I hope it will become even more.

“wow, Blake, you shouldn´t tell that, I heard once that if you talk about that stuff, they will end up coming true" I said with fake tremor, continuing with our plan.