~ Chapter 33 ~

( Unedited ) Thank you so much for your votes, here is a new chapter a little bit early. Please vote/comment it means a lot.

The UnMatchable Match is coming to an end; more or less five chapters . Hope you enjoy :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“So.... about this girl" I said to Jake as we left the beach.

“You couldn´t let that pass huh?" He asked me amused

“Please, we’re like best friends now!" I said crossing my fingers to show him how 'closed' we were “Meaning we tell each other everything. I will even tell you about my guy"

He laughed at me “Yeah right, like we don´t know it´s Blake"

I looked at him with my mouth hanged opened not knowing what to say. With one finger he touched my chin and closed my mouth “It´s easy to find out when you look closer"

“I do not make it obvious!" I said indignantly “Plus we´re not talking about me. We´re talking about this mistery girl that has kidnapped your heart"

“Nope, we´re not going to talk about her; I´m going to find a way to forget her and that´s it" He said trying to get me to drop the topic, but I wasn´t quite ready for that.

“Oh please!" I said throwing my hands in the air as we got into the car “We both know you´re still head over heels for her, why don´t you try to get together with her?"

“Because!" He said frustrated.

"Because....."

"Ugh! You´re really irritating me" He said sending me a pointed look "But I can´t go back with her because a while ago I screwed big time, and now she wants nothing to do with me, she won´t even talk to me if it´s not necessary"

“That doesn´t mean you can´t mend it" I said trying to comfort him " If it´s meant to be then it will happen, but even if it doesn´t, you should try and fix whatever it is you did anyway"

“Wow, you’re really point out the obvious Sherlock" He said rolling his eyes and shoving me playfully.

“It´s just my expertise"

We drove the rest of the way with less complicated topics, and not once did he mention Blake and in return I dropped the subject of his mystery girl; But that doesn´t mean I no longer want to know who she is, or what happened between them.

“You know he´s very lucky" Jake said as he walked me to my room.

“Who?"

“Blake. He better know how to treat you right, and if he doesn´t give me a call and we´ll make sure he has the most underground disappearance" he said winking my way.

“I´ll have your number on speed dial" I responded with a smile on my face. I was really happy I could have him as a friend.

“But really you should talk about it, hiding your feelings isn´t going to get you anywhere" He said with a serious face this time.

“Thank you cupid" I said sarcastically " Better go and use your arrow somewhere else. Is late and I really want to sleep"

Shoving his hands into his pockets he said goodbye leaving me with a smile on my face. Life really gives you surprises who would´ve thought that my planned boyfriend would end up being my friend? Certainly not me.

Next day I was able to wake up at nine because no activities were planned for us, we could just go around the resort having fun and using the facilities. I was planning to have breakfast and then go for a ride on the jet skis. Changing into my swimwear with a summer dress to cover it up I made my way to the restaurant.