~ Chapter 32~ ( Part 1)

I truly enjoyed this chapter. hope you like it as much as I do. :)

( Unedited)

“Okay, are you going to tell me what is going on with you?" Liz asked me for the tenth time, since she decided to stomp on my door like a mad woman.

“um.. I really would prefer not to talk about it" I said vaguely trying to find something in the room to distract myself.

“Okay enough! Carrie you´ve been acting weird since we got here and I think as your best friend I deserve to know" Liz said ”Plus best friends are supposed to confide in each other to be able to help"

Turning around her hurtful look caught me off guard, and oblige me to spill what I have never once said out loud.

Taking a deep breath I said, what never in my life I thought possible " I think I like Blake as more that just a friend" I said barely above a whisper, but because of her baffled look I´m pretty sure Liz caught it.

“Excuse me?"

“LIZ you heard it, please don´t make me repeat it" I said with a small glare” I know it´s weird and strange and unusual, but somehow I can´t seem to stop the feeling"

Suddenly Liz started jumping on the bed shouting like a little girl " OMG I can´t believe this is finely happening! I am so the next matchmaker. Even cupid can´t beat me!"

I laughed at her childish behavior " Liz not to ruin your dream but in case you have forgotten the school was the one who paired us together, and he doesn´t even like me that way so your cupids arrow also failed."

Liz waved her hand dismissively, sitting on the now messed bed “Details, details. And he does like you. I mean look at you Carrie you are a wonderful girl, he must be blind if he doesn´t. OMG is going to be so amazing to see you two together, and you make such a cute couple"

I refuted her immediately “He doesn´t like me, believe me and who said I wanted to be with him?"

"Oh, please Carrie don´t deny it, it´s obvious"

“No it´s not" I refuted crossing my arms.

“Yeah it is, but we are not going to argue about that right now. I am going to prove you how much he truly likes you"

I gave her a funny look “Liz, I really don´t want to do anything about this. For all I care this one sided crush will go away as fast as it came”

“Carrie, stop being so stubborn and let me starts with my plan.” I was about to speak when she continued “Don´t interrupt and help me find all the magazines about dating you can find”

“Liz in case you haven´t notice we are in the middle of a camp and there is no way I’m going to walk an hour and a half just for a magazine” I said reproachfully.

“Fine, we’ll have to settle with the internet” She said taking out her laptop, using the Wi Fi and typing the words that were meant for disaster. ‘How to know when a guy likes you’

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay, have you ever gone through a plan with your best friend thinking is perfect and everything is going to go smoothly and then when you finally put the plan in motion you see all the failures and know everything is about to go downhill. Well this is exactly my case.

“Liz this is the worst idea ever, please just drop it" I said trying to walk as far away as I could from Blake who was talking to his various friends.

“No! Carrie, I spend the whole night coming with the plan now go over there and talk" She said shoving me towards Blake.

I tried to walk casually instead of just stomping there, that would make it way too obvious.