Chapter 1 : Dead

"What!!!? Why the ending must like this!!?", I shouted myself.

My name is Marien, a rich business woman who like to spent her life reading a novel. I just read the ending of "The Tales of Luminour Empire" and I actually hate it.

"The other male lead get a worst fate except for that sorcerer! Also, the villainess get an execution because tried to kill the main character!!? But they don't have enough evidence but just kill her like that! What the fuck author!!?", I shouted.

My mood was worsen today because my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend! I didn't know they were dating for years while using me like the other.

"Ughhh! Poor villainess! Why your fate like that? The main character is also a bitch! I can't take this anymore!!!", I said and put back my phone at my expensive handbag.

I don't use a car because i don't have a mood today. So, I take a decision to walk than take a fucking taxi.

Why the villainess need to died like that? She just tried to protect her fiance from that bitch . But at the end she died in a worst way! Are my the only person who like the villainess and think that what she do was true?

I keep thinking this for a hour. The night sky had been filled with shining star and the full moon. The street I walked very quiet today. I feel like I been walking for an hours.

When I passed near the alley, I saw a man pointing a gun toward the girl. My eyes wide open and without hesitate, I throw my precious handbag toward that man.

"RUN!!!", I shout toward the girl.

The girl started to run but my legs doesn't want to move.

What the hell!!? Hey, legs! Move or we gonna die!!!

That man glaring at me with an angry face. I'm tremble to dead. The man pointing his gun toward me and pull the trigger.

BANG!!!!

That man run away after shotted me and I fall into the ground. I can feel the bullet inside my heart. My breath begin to slow and the blood flowing out from my chest. It's hurt and I wanted to cry but I can't. I started to feel cold and my eyes vision began to blurry.

That's when I think I will died. No matter who I help, my fate always been worst at the end...........

Hey, guys! What do you think?

Vote and comments