Chapter 7 : My first tea party

Today is the day! The war to achieve my destiny and fate. An alliance who can help me defeat the main character. This tea party was the only hope. I get prepare for the tea party.

The maid adjust my dark blue dress and braided my hair into water fall. I look very stunned at the mirror. Thanks for the natural beauty of the villainess. I really beautiful from the start anyway. (Like to complement herself brightly)

"Ellen", Someone called my name and I already knew who is it.

"My sweet little brother, are you done already?", I questioned him.

"Yes", He said and come close to me.

Kevin wore dark blue tuxedo with trouser. It's cute on him. I hope I have a phone right now. I wanted to take many pictures on him. Sadly, this world doesn't have that technology. We both looked at the mirror.

"We both had the same colour", He said.

"Yup! No one can compare us", I said and put my hand at my waist confidently.

Kevin giggled and hold my hand. He pulled my hand to exit my room and walk toward our parents room. It's just beside my room actually.

"Come on, Ellen. Mom and dad probably ready too", He said and keep walked.

We both enter the room and saw our father already prepared as always. His black outfit very match with him. Kevin look around like he tried to find someone.

"Where's mom, dad?", He questioned with a sad voice.

"She's busy. She unable to go with us for some urgent business she said", The Duke sighed.

Great! I don't want her to come with us anyway....

"Ouh", That's the only word Kevin could said.

He looked very sad. I doesn't understand why did he always care toward that woman.

"Your Grace, the carriage already prepared. It's time to go", Sebastian interrupt.

"Thanks, Sebastian", the Duke said.

We exit the room and go through the hallway. The maids open the large door and bow at us. I saw a carriage and it's a black purple. We went inside the carriage and sit at the comfy cushion. I sit beside Kevin and  the Duke sit infront of us. The horseman start to make the horses to walk and the carriage move.

In the entire road, I just enjoyed the nature and town scenery. The Barbarous family mansion located at the east side. We need to passed the temple because it's the shortest road. It's take 15 minutes to arrive at the Barbarous family mansion. The carriage stopped when we arrive at the front mansion. We exit the carriage and saw a beautiful woman greet us politely.

"Greeting, Duke Joseph and his cute little children. I really glad you came", She said and smile toward us.

"Duchess Owldia, it's nice to meeting you", The Duke said.

"Kellen, Kevin. This is Duchess Owldia. The one who invited us for the tea party", the Duke added.

I and Kevin look at her and do a polite greetings.

"Hello, I'm Kellen Arro Mellifluous. Nice to meet you", I greet her and bow politely.

"Hello, I'm Kevin Arro Mellifluous. Nice to meet you", Kevin greet her too and bow politely.

"Aww.... They both so cute and the colour of their clothes it's same. You both like a twin", She complement.

"Thanks", I and Kevin said at the same time.

Duchess Owldia seem like a nice woman and I think she like kids. We entered the mansion and saw many others noble arrived. They're also kids around my ages play at the kids area. Kevin hold my hand tightly like he doesn't want to let go.