Chapter 14 : The Temple is Hell ( Part 1 )

After a few weeks, the preparation for the blessing ceremony is ready. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time since I don't really know what we will do at there. Fischel was braided my hair into triple twist half up. She also make sure my white dress clean and neat since this is actually an important ceremony.

"You really serious with this ceremony huh", I spoke to her.

"Of course, my lady. This ceremony is important to a noble like you. I will make sure you beautiful no matter what", She answered while put the crown of white roses on top of my head.

"Thanks. Anyway, did you also attended this ceremony before?", I asked her since she 10 year older than me.

"Yes, I did. It's really fun but you need to follow the rule", She smiled.

"What's rule?", I asked her.

"You will know after the ceremony begin, my lady", She said.

"Ahhh... Come on, Fischel! Tell me!", I begged at her.

"No, my lady. I don't want to spill a fun", She bowed at me and leave me after finishing her work.

That's fine

I analysis myself at the mirror. I'm looking fabulous like an artist but I miss my old face. Red bloody long hair, brown wooden eyes and my sweet smartphone. I miss the modern life. I also miss my money inside the bank.... Wait.... My money! My sweet green money! I want it back but I'm here now! All my efforts gone to ash. It's fine though. I can make money here too but I need to wait until 25 year olds.

*Knock... Knock...*, someone knocked on my door

"Ellen, may I come in?", I heard Kevin voice.

"Sure", I answered.

The door slowly opened by Kevin. He looked cute and handsome. The crown of white roses is suite with him since he so innocent.

"Is there anything you need, dear brother?", I smiled sweetly at him.

"Can we talk?", His head hanging low.

"What is it?", I look toward him.

He slowly walked toward me and embrace me with a tight hug. I hear a sound of cry in bitterness.

"Kevin! What's happen? Why you crying!?", I hug him back to comfort him.

No answer.

"Did that woman make you cry!?", I said.

He nodded slowly.

"What!? How dare she! I go talk to her face to face", I growled.

"No!", He muttered.

"What!? Why?", I questioned him.

He released his hug and wipe the tears on his face.

"I don't want to make a trouble", He answered.

"That's fine. The person who will get in trouble is that woman. Not you. Not me. Not dad", I sighed.

"But..... I don't want them to quarrel again. I hate it", Another tear fall from his eyes.

I can feel my heart throbbed a little. I don't want to see my brother cry in front of me.

"Okay, I won't but don't cry. You gonna make me cry too", I smiled bitterly while wipe his tear.

He nodded at me.

"Good. Now, let's go wash your face and get prepare for the blessing ceremony", I cheer him up and squeeze his face with my hand.