Chapter 15 : The Temple is Hell ( Part 2 )

This stairs taking me forever! I can't feel my feet anymore. Every step I take, it's feel like I'm going to hell. Fuck the priests and the High Priestess except for the cute priest. If this a modern world, I'm gonna arrest them for this.

On the other hand, Kevin also look exhausted but he keep moving. Just like I expected. He is now strong, both physically and mentally. I envy that and also a shoe he wearing right now.

I'm using a high heel and it's hurt my freaking foots. Why the hell I need to wore this kind of shoe! If I knew we need to go through the stairs, I would have wear a same kind of shoe like Kevin. Fuck this temple. Life is not daijobu.

I feel like this is a punishment from the God. I'm not deserve this. My fate always been a fucking bad luck! I hate this world.... I hate that woman...... I hate the priest down there and up there....... I want to die but I already dead from the start.

Blessing my ass!

It's take 30 minutes to get to the main temple. I saw another priest greet us with a fucking smiled.

"Child of Mellifluous family. I really glad that you arrive safely", He said.

Fuck off! Don't gave me that stupid smiled of yours! I need water!

"Please, follow me. The High Priestess already waiting for you both", He added and take us inside the temple.

I look around the temple as I impressed by the pattern around the walls even it's just white colour around us. There's also flowers attached to the wall. It's beautiful but I still hate that fucking stairs. I have a great vengeance on that stairs. I will destroy that thing!

"We're here", The priest said and stop his track in front of the big golden shinny door. I bet they're using so much money on that door.

I opened the door and saw a High Priestess. He was praying in front of the big woman statue who I thought a Goddess. The statue flow out a water in it's hand. How that water get in there? I guess nothing impossible in fantasy world. I also saw a jug full of holy water beside him. That's must for the ceremony.

I am about to take a step forward, then High Priestess turn around toward us.

"Child of Mellifluous family. I been waiting for you. It's my pleasure to meeting with Joseph children. It's look like you both growing up healthily. I really glad", He smiled at us.

The High Priestess is kind. His smile also sincere and genial but I still hate the fact I need to used the stairs to come all the way here.

"Come my child. I want to tell you a story", He said.

You the one who need to come here!

Kevin and I look at each other. I shrugged as I walked first. Kevin followed me from behind. What's story you gonna tell us, High Priestess. A fairytale?

My track stop in front of him. He's smile all the time. Is he not tired doing that? I keep staring at him and it's make my evil aura come out. He notice that.

"Come on my child. Don't make that face or your beauty will be taken away by the Goddess", He smiled uncomfortably

Shit! My evil aura. I need to control it.

"Sorry....", I mumbled.

"Hahahaha.... There's no need to apologize. Let me tell you a story", He smiled.

"When my age like you, I really hate this temple especially the stairs", He told us.

I agreed with that.