Chapter 2 : Recreated

I saw a darkness around me. It's cold and lonely here.

Is this hell? Am I in hell right now?

I tried to walk straight but I can't reach the end. Only a darkness surrounded in this area. Also, this is getting in my nerve.

"Hey, grim reaper!!! Are you there? Angel, god or demon?", I shouted.

My voice resonated yet no answer. At the distance, a bright light show up out of nowhere. It was hurting my poor fucking eyes.

"OMG! My eyes hurt! Stop it!", I covered my eyes with my hand.

While the light was brightening in front of me, a sweet voice sung a lullaby. I wonder who sing that song because her voice was like an angel.

The light become more bright as my vision start to blurry.

Then, my eyes slowly open by itself and I saw a toys hanging high above me. My body was feeling so weird. I couldn't move properly.

What the-? Why it's so hard to move?

I try to stand up but I can't. I don't know what happened but I realize that I can't speak too. Only a weird noise that came out of my mouth like a baby. When I look at my left, I saw a gigantic fence.

What the fuck!? That's a huge fence I ever seen in my life!

When I look at my hand, I'm so shock with it.

My hand so small like a baby! Wait the minute! Am I a baby?

Then, I panicked when I realize that I actually a freaking baby inside the baby crib.

Why this actually happen to me! Did god punish me because of my foolishness?

All the sudden, the door open with a woman  wore maid clothes came rushed toward me with a concern reaction.

"My lady! Are you alright?", she said gently.

Why you call me that? I'm not a lady! I'm a rich business woman!

I am making an angry face at her but she doesn't notice it. She hold me gently with her both hand and sing a lullaby song.

When I heard her voice, I knew it was from before.

I know that voice! That's the voice I heard! So, she the one who sing that lullaby.

She tried to make me fell asleep but I can't close my eyes. She look more worried than I thought. She checking me, if there something wrong.

"Are you hungry, my lady?", she asked me.

Stop calling me, my lady! My name is Marien.

I pretending to cry and she look so shock. Another woman with a maid clothes enter the room.

Ahhh! Great! This is shit to me!

"Should we call the duke, Micheala?", she said to her.

"I think we should. She can't stop crying", Micheala answer.

Then, she exit the room and vanish. I started to thinking deeply.

Why did they keep saying a honour title?

The woman who holding me keep looking at me sadly. I don't know why she looking at me sympathetic. I wonder why.

After a minute, the same woman or Micheala entering the room with someone. A tall man with black hair and purple eyes. He looking at me coldy but at the same time, he actually handsome.