Chapter 34 : Little Brother

~2 Weeks Later~

"Isn't peaceful today, Fischel", I take a sip in my tea.

"Yes, indeed my lady", She agreed with me.

Today, I was having a great lunch time at the green house. One of my favourite place to calm myself from the stressful day.

It's been 2 weeks after the commotion. I heard a bad rumours around Pilnolphe in the pass two weeks. She really deserve that but there's also a rumour about some noble agree with the prince decision. I think it's the prince doing since he wanted to rebuild his dignity back with Pilnolphe.

Such fool prince.... He is easily get blind with love....

"Cold but naive.....", I murmured.

"Is there something wrong with the tea, my lady?", Fischel asked.

"Oh, no. It's a good tea. I just disappointed with the prince. That's all", I sighed.

"You still love him?", Fischel replied without hesitation.

"What!? Eww.... Never! I won't love him even we meet in another life", I spit out my tea.

"I'm was joking, my lady", She smiled.

"You have such a bad humour, Fischel", I glare at her.

"Is that a compliment?", She smile even more.

"Ugh... Don't smile like that.... You like a psycho person who ready to kill people", I laughed.

"Is that so? Maybe I only smile when something bad happen to other people", She answered.

"Forget it. Anyway, I think I forgot something important today", I crossed my arms.

"Oh! Today, the young master is back from his study", Fischel remain me.

"Wait!? He's back today!?", I yell but not too loud.

"Not yet, my lady. His carriage isn't arrive yet", Fischel told me.

"If he's back, it mean he already graduated!", I said.

All the sudden, another maid open the door and walking toward our direction.

"My lady, the young master is here!", She shouted.

"My lady, we should......", Before Fischel can finish her sentence, I already gone and run toward the main door.

My cute little brother is here!

I run passing all the servant who I saw until I arrive at the main door. I saw familiar white hair and purple eyes smiling at me.

"Kevin! I miss you", I hugged him.

"Kellen! I miss you too", He hugged me back and chuckled.

"How your study?", I release the hug.

"Umm.... Great. I met a lot of noble. I also made a friend. He really good at swordsmanship", He smiled.

"Oh. Who's that person?", I asked.

"Uhmm..... He... Well, I tell you later. Oh! Ellen, this my animal spirit", An owl flying toward his arms.

"Wow, it's a cute owl", I amazed how pretty the owl was. It have a white feather like a snow.

"His name is Waffle", He smiled.

What... Isn't that a food name?

"Do you have a better name? Like, Aries, Athen or something cool like that? I know it's a cute name but why Waffle?", I sighed.

"I try to came up with a great name but waffle was the only thing I can think", He chuckles nervously.

"Ok. No exception", I chuckled lightly.

"My lady! You run too fast", Fischel said after arrive in my location.

She look exhausted from chasing me. I know that I was running to fast that she need to chase after me. She my personal maid after all and my most trusted servant.

"You shouldn't run after me, Fischel", I suggested her.

"But my lady.... A proper lady shouldn't run in her dress", Fischel replied.

"Ok... I remember that.... Anyway, where you get your animal spirit?", I asked Kevin since I was a little interested.

"It's from summoning them, Kellen", A familiar voice answered behind us.

We both turn around and saw the Duke walking toward our direction.

"Father....", Kevin smiled.

"Kevin. I glad you back safely", The Duke smiled back.

"Father, what you mean by summoning it?", I asked since I confused.

"To summon an animal spirit, you need to make a summoning ritual which very legal in the empire if you want to summon something that unrelated with dark magic", He explained.

"Wow... I also wanted an animal spirit", I said excitedly.

The Duke and Kevin were looking at each other with a worried in their eyes. I can heard Fischel sighed and Sebastian keep his mouth shut. Usually, Sebastian would like to explain but he didn't.

"About your situation, it would be impossible", The Duke sighed.

"Wait? What! Why?", I asked.

Don't tell me it's provide a freaking mana!?

"It's provide a mana to make it happen", The Duke sighed again.

I hate this author who make this woman manaless....

"I see. Then, can I have a pet?", My face beaming with light.

"Uhh... Sure, I guess. But what kind of animal you want, Kellen?", The Duke ask nervously.

"Snake.....", I answered without hesitation.

"Snake!?", Kevin and the Duke shouted at the same time. They both eyes were wide open.

Fischel and Sebastian also shock with my answer. I know that having a snake as a pet are weird and dangerous but in this magical world it's not possible. Snake from this world is different from the original. It more friendly and will obey you if you tame it affectionately.

Sadly, there is a problem. Snake is a rare animal. It hard to find and only live in specific habitat.

"I been dreaming to have a snake as my cute pet. It really suitable with my personality", I smiled.

"Kellen, you know that snake are both predator and prey. I afraid my owl will eat it ", His voice was full with concern.

"Kevin is right. Why don't you just pick a cat or dog?", The Duke suggested me.

"I do like cat and dog but I prefer snake", I replied.

"I will think about it", The Duke sighed in defect.

"But where we going to find a snake?", Kevin asked.

"We think about that later.... Sebastian, please take Kevin suitcase to his room. Kellen, come to my office. Didn't you have an appointment with me?", The Duke remain me.

"Oh, yes", I nodded.

I did made an appointment with the Duke today. I want a permission from him. A permission to visit the Barbarous mansion to meet with Damian.

It's time for me to start the real plan....

Looks like the real plan is about the start! I hope Kellen will success save the prominent family!

I hope you all like the chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment too!