Chapter 3 : Plan of Survival

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a woman with black hair staring at me. I can't see her eyes because her hair almost covering her face.

"Is this a dream?", I mumbled.

"Time to wake up...", she whispers.

A bright light appear out of nowhere again and it's hurting my eyes.

"AHH!!! Not again!", I shouted.

I open my eyes quickly and saw the same toy's that hanging high above me.

I'm at the baby crib again! Damn it!

I can't move around freely because this baby body is so freaking heavy. I hate it but I need to be more careful for now. I don't want to make the maid enter this room again. This is so uncomfortable. I just sigh and looking at the toy's that hanging high above me.

I'm actually inside Kellen Arro Mellifluous body, the villainess from the novel of 'The Tales of Luminour Empire'. She is evil and naive woman but innocent. This woman will died because of execution. I need to avoid my death flag.

Luckily, I remember everything that's gonna happen inside this novel. Also, I remember the ending too. Other than that, I remember what the Duke said about to get rid of that woman after she gave a birth. I'm guessing she will gave a birth to one of the male lead.

As I remember, his name is Kevin. So, I'm thinking on survive as a villainess because I'm done become a kind person. I try to reverse everything I know in that novel.

This novel was about a love story between the main character, Pilnolphe and five male lead.

Pilnolphe is a girl who get adopted by duchess of Ameorna family. She a gorgeous girl with blonde hair and jewel red eyes. Her kindness and generosity make all man fall to her but yet deadly. She a woman who steals Kellen beloved fiancé.

The first male lead is the crown prince from Luminour empire, Aether. He is Kellen fiancé. A cold crown prince with black hair and deep blue sea eyes. He a cold person and smart but hatred in his heart toward his step sister and the Altruist empire always deep inside. A man who symbolic his mother personality. He met Pilnolphe at the palace. When she wondered around to find her away out. He is the male lead that Pilnolphe will marry.

The second male lead is from one of the prominent family in Luminour empire, Kevin Arro Mellifluous. He is Kellen brother. A innocent person with white hair and purple eyes. He a kind and smart boy but naive. He hate her sister for some reason. Kevin and Pilnolphe will met at the festival, near the fountain. Sadly, Kevin will kill himself because his family gone and left him.

The third male lead is also from one of the prominent family in Luminour empire, Vincent Walt Herculean. A charming and friendly guy but jealousy always in his heart. A charming guy with brown hair and emerald green eyes. He fall in love with Pilnolphe when he saw her for the first time at the palace. Unfortunately, he will died because get assassinated.

The fourth male lead is also from one of the prominent family in Luminour empire, Damien Lawn Barbarous. An arrogant and rude person but yet honest toward people. A rude guy with red hair and dark eyes. He fall in love with Pilnolphe when he kidnapped her with Kellen order. But at the end, his family will get exile because using a black magic without empire known.

The last male lead is a leader from the magic tower, Elric. A wise and humble sorcerer but secretive. A powerful mage with long black hair and orange eyes. He will met Pilnolphe at the temple when she prayed to the Goddess. At the end, he will travel around the world and left his name at the Luminour empire.

A love story but also sad and disaster at the end. But to me, this is a fucking lovesick story. I hate the main character, Pilnolphe because she take Kellen fiancé, prince Aether. Also, I really hate the crown prince because he make an execution toward Kellen without do some investigation. The worst thing is the other male lead get a worst fate including their families except Elric. But there's was something odd about the main character.

There was a scene that make me suspicious about her. When Kellen get caught by the knight, she said this to Pilnolphe,"You a demon! A devil in the mask! You fake! You will regret this!". That's what she said. Other than that, Pilnolphe had a dream about Altruist empire will make a destruction to Luminour empire. At the end, Altruist Empire vanish just like the three prominent family. I wonder if she actually saying the truth.

I have four plan of survival right now. Firstly, I need to survive as a villainess. I need to avoid my worst fate either. Secondly, I need to save the three prominent family from getting vanish at the end of the story. So, I'm thinking of to help them with several ideas. I really hope this gonna work or else.

About Kevin, my dear innocent brother that will born next year, I will avoid to make him meet with Pilnolphe and make him fall with another person. Also, I need to be closer with him like a good sister including the Duke. The reason is in Kellen side story, she doesn't have any good relationship with her parents or brother. Kellen doesn't care about her own brother. This is why Kevin hate her sister. Her father was a cold-hearted person but I don't think so.

About Vincent, I will try to find another woman to make him fall in love with her. But he actually hard to fall in love with another woman except Pilnolphe. As I remember, in his side story, he have a childhood friend name Athyle. I think she gonna be the right person because some of a romance novel I read actually about the main character and his/her childhood friend fall in love with each other. Aww... So sweet but there's no such a thing of true love.

About Damien, I will tell him that there's a spy among the maid. In the ending of the novel, Damien and his family get exile because they using the black magic without the king permission. The king get an information from one of Barbarous family maid. I don't know her name because the author from the novel don't tell her readers. I always wondering why Barbarous family using a black magic.

Thirdly, I need to find an information about Pilnolphe because my instinct said that she up with no good. If I find anything evil about her, I need to expose her evil plan to the empire.

Lastly, avoid the war from happen between the Luminour empire and Altruist empire. When the war happen, many innocent people died and I don't want to let that happen. The war happen because of Pilnolphe dream and prince Aether foolishness. At the end, Luminour empire win the war and the Altruist empire vanish without a trace.

I really sympathy with the three prominent family and the Altruist empire including the villainess. I really hate the main character. She actually annoying and always play innocent.

When I meet you, I'm gonna play your game until I found your real objective, Pilnolphe! Just wait until the day come!

Did you all like our main character?

Well, I hope you like it.

Comments and vote.