Chapter 30 : The Begining

"LADy....... YoUngG... mAstER.... RUN!"

I gasped from my deep slumber after I acquired another same nightmare. My breath went up and down as I still get traumatized by the same event I encounter 17 years ago.

That event was hunting me for a while now. I can't forget it.....

A chirping sound of bird was hearing from the outside. A light from the sun entered the room through the wide open window. It was already morning and I need to prepare for another big event.

Let start again, I'm Marien, a business woman who get recreated as the villainess from 'The Tales of Luminour Empire', Kellen Arro Mellifluous. I am 25 year olds now and today is my birthday. Also, an event I been waiting for many years. An event where the prince annul our engagement in Kellen's birthday party in front of everyone. He will bring her along with him for sure but that's will be a huge mistake.

"My lady, you already woke up", My trusted maid spoke after opened the door and saw me.

"Good morning, Fischel", I greeted her.

"Morning, my lady. What's dress you wish to wear in this memorable day?", She asked me.

"Blackcurrant", I answered.

"How about the accessories?", She asked me.

"Diamond violet earrings and necklace. The dress type and the hairstyles, I will let you choose it. I know you have a great taste", I said while leaving my bed.

"As you wish, my lady. I will called the other maid to prepare the bath", She pulled the curtain and let the sunlight went through my room.

She called the other maid to prepare the bath while I was looking myself at the mirror. This face never change at all except for the beauty but the dark aura also getting more evil every years. I don't like this at all.

The maid finished prepare my bath and waited for me. I went to the bathtub after I opened my pajamas. I can felt the warm of the water when my toe reach first and then my whole body. I was overwhelming by the smell of the lavender in the water. Fischel was washing my hair gently and the other maid were washing my arms.

Being a rich people is great...

After a great bath, the maid starting to help me dress up. First, Fischel helped me wore the corset. One the most painful thing to wear. It's make the woman looking thin but it was painful enough to make me suffocating. I wore this thing since I turned 12 years old. I don't like it.

"Fischel, you going to kill me if you keep the corset tight!", I warned her.

"I need to my lady or you won't look so gorgeous in front of the prince", She sighed and tighten the corset more.

"Okay! Okay! Just.... Don't suffocating me with this thing. I can't breath you know", I sighed but at the same time my body felt painful.

"Don't worry.... I won't kill you", She chuckled.

"When you said that, it make me even more not to trust you!", I said.

Fischel was laughing but I'm not joking at all. I was being serious.

Fischel choose a blackcurrant dress that have off-shoulder neckline and draping skirt. The other maid put the accessories I choose on me. Fischel then braided my hair into halo headband. I was satisfying with the style I had right now.

"My lady, you look lovely!", The other maid complaint me.

"Yes, our lady indeed the gorgeous woman among the prominent family", Fischel smiled.