Chapter 20 : Worlyn Invitation

Last week, lady Villena send me an invitation letter to invite Kevin and I to join her birthday party next Tuesday. I asked my father if we can go and he agreed. I was super excited, also Kevin too. So, both of us were discussed about 'what kind of present we should gave to her?'. There's many idea we get but I didn't know if she like it or not since she has a difficult personality.

We asked our father about his opinion and the result was normal. He said that we should just give her a birthday cards and a special present that she can bring everywhere she wanted. So, Kevin and I agreed with our father opinion. We bought a necklace for her special present. The necklace has a red blood colour just like lady Villena eyes. We put the necklace inside the present box along with our birthday cards. I really hope she likes it or I gonna throw that present to the sea!

Now, Kevin and I were in our way to the Worlyn mansion that was located in the south-east in the Fluorite district. I wore a yellow dress with long accordion skirt and bishop sleeve. My hair braided into a halo headband, thanked for Fischel with her great skill. Meanwhile, Kevin wore a black tuxedo with a shorts. We both look amazing than usual.

After 30 minutes, our carriage arrived in front of Worlyn mansion. There's I saw lady Villena waiting for us with a bright smiled. We exit the carriage and greet her.

"Greetings, lady Villena. How are you?", I smiled at her.

"Greetings, lady Kellen. I'm fine and glad that both of you came to my birthday party", She chuckled.

"I also glad that you invite my brother and I too", I replied.

"Of course, I also invited my friend. Come, follow me. The party was already begun", She smiled and walked toward her mansion.

Her mansion was gorgeous with luxurious and there's also their families portrait on the wall. Her father has a red eyes and brown hair while her mother has black eyes and hair. It's seem like lady Villena has both of her parents genetic.

"We're here", She said after arrive at the garden where the her birthday party was held.

There's a lot of noble children in here along with their parents. Almost all of them in my age.

"Oh, gosh! There's a lot of people with our age in here", My eyes wide open.

"Well, my mother was actually the one who invited them, not me", She shrugged.

"Ahm... Where we can put this present?", Kevin asked her.

"Oh, you can put that present at the table over there", She pointed her finger at the table that's not far from us.

"Thank you", He walked toward the table that's full with birthday present.

"Your brother is cute", She smirked.

"Of course, he's cute. More cute than anyone else", I standing with my chin held up.

"I hope I have a sibling too", She chuckled lightly.

"Are you feeling lonely?", I smirked.

"Of course, I'm lonely. Being a single child, was boring", She confessed.

"Why don't you just ask your parent to make another one for you?", I smirked.

Lady Villena was lost in thought after I said that. I was joking with her but, I think she take too serious about it.

"Maybe, I should....", She mumbled but I heard it.

Oh gosh....

"I just joking, okay....", I laughed awkwardly.

"Okay.... But. Did you ever ask your parent, where were we come from?", She asked me all the sudden.

What in the world.....