Chapter 8 : Protect

I and Villena chatted for an hour. We talked about random stuff. I realized that we both same in general. I really glad but there's one thing bothered me. I take another chocolate from my plate and munch it.

"You really like sweet, lady Kellen", Villena spoke to me.

"Yes, I really like sweet especially chocolate", I replied after swallow the chocolate from my mouth.

"I don't really like chocolate but I like candy", She said and smiled.

I take another chocolate and munch it again. It's really delicious. The chef deserve to get 5 star rate from the empire.

Kevin still not came back from the restroom. It's already 10 minutes and he still not came back. It's not really hard to find it. I had a bad feeling about this. This is also my fault not to company him but he insisted. I wait for another 3 minutes and then I'm gonna find him by myself.

"Is there something wrong?", Villena asked.

"My brother. He still not come back", I replied in worried face.

"He will. Don't worry", She try to comfort me.

I waited and waited but he still not come back. I put my plate at the table and walked toward the restroom. Villena walked after me and we go through the crowd until we arrive at the front restroom. I saw a knight guarding the door to the restroom. I and Villena walk toward him. I grab the knight hand and shake it.

"Sir, can I ask you something?", I questioned him immediately.

"Are you lost young ladies?", He asked back.

"No, we just tried to find someone?", I answered.

"Your parents?", He guessed.

"My brother", I answered again.

"He had a white hair and purple eyes like me. His high almost like me too. He went to the restroom a minutes ago. Did sir saw him exit the restroom?", I added.

"Oh! Of course I did. But he exit the restroom with Duke Damien and go outside the mansion", He explained.

"Why did Duke Damien with your brother?", Villena questioned me.

"I don't know either", I mumbled.

This is give me a deja vu vibes. I think for a while to find the reason why did Damien bring my brother to the outside mansion? Did I forgot something? The tea party...Duke Damien.....Barbarous mansion......

My brain started to remain me something. Remember why did Kevin hate Kellen for some unknown reason? He actually hate her because she didn't tried to find him. He get beated by Damien and his friends because he accidentally make Damien angered at him. I need to save Kevin.

"I know where did they both go!", I said.

"Where?", She questioned me.

"Behind the garden, at the huge tree", I answered.

Luckily, I remembered the location because I read every single character backstory.

"I need your help too!", I added.

"What you want me to do?", She asked me and it's look like she ready to help me.

"Can you take Duchess Owldia to the location I said? This is important", I said.

"Sure, but for what?", She asked me.

"Just do what I said. You will know the truth", I explained.

"Ok! As you wish, lady Kellen", She said and go toward the crowd to find Duchess Owldia.