C H A P T E R 57

2 Day Time Skip

Brian stared intensely at Y/n, who was chucking down a bottle of water. Surrounding them was a load of bags, each labeled. How else was Y/n going to differentiate what was things for tour and what was owned by the killer group?

BEN looked at Brian, then at Y/n, then back at Brian. The glitch was told that they weren't dating, but they sure acted like it. But who was BEN to know what love felt like? It was only a glitch in a game, happily tormenting people.

"So when are you going to ask them out?" BEN spoke up, causing the other to huff out a breath loudly, averting his gaze to the glitch.

"Fuck off my life will you?" BEN scoffed, feigning offense.

"Oh I'm so sorry mister scary stalker man, I just wanted to help you since I always thought you weren't capable of even coming near a woman." Brian bit the inside of his cheek, popping each of his knuckles.

"That's rich coming from someone who has people run away from them the moment they see your face." BEN huffed in response, crossing his arms over his torso.

"Oh,screw you!" Y/n walked into the dining room, eyes glued to their phone.

"Hey Y/n?" They looked up to the glitch, still typing without looking at the screen. They gave him a slight nod, acknowledging that he could ask the question.

"Are you and- OW." Brian stepped on his foot harshly, his face however blank as to not let Y/n know what was going on. He'd never want BEN of all people to get in the way of his love life.

Before anyone could say anything else, Brian got up, grabbing their hand and dragging them up the stairs.

"Oh fuck, are you finally going to kill me?" They joked, making the male scoff. Brian closed the door behind the both of them, pinning Y/n's arm above their head.

"Kinky." They said, wiggling their eyebrows. Brian rolled his eyes and grabbed their legs so that now Y/n had their legs wrapped around his waist. He placed a soft kiss on their lips, then trailed down to their jawline.

"What's up with you?" They asked, a smile playing at their lips. Y/n dropped her hands to play with their counter-parts hair.

"We haven't done this in a while." He said, going down to their neck. Y/n scoffed, knowing that they had intercourse two days ago. But they didn't mind him touching them the way he did. It was quite enjoying, to say the least.

"You're driving me crazy." Y/n huffed out with a chuckle, resting their head against the door. Brian chuckled and rested his head on their shoulder.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yeah Brian?"

"I'm fucking in love with you." A large smile sprang onto their face.

"Yeah?" He nodded into Y/n's shoulder, ansty over how they'd respond. But when he felt them place a kiss on the side of his head relief seemed to wash over.

"That's great because I fucking love you too."

~

Y/n sat on their bed, scrolling through their laptop mindlessly. It was nearly impossible for them to forget how Brian confessed his love for them.

"What a day you had."

The girl snapped their head to the side, being met with the demon they were meant to hate. Though, this time Y/n wasn't met with any dread, they were still as happy as they were before.

"Why are you always here to annoy me?"

"I know you're well aware I have many other duties, and that you should consider yourself lucky for having me even check up-"

"You can just say that you're invested in my life, it is just the two of us."

"I AM NOT-"

Y/n started giggling and buried their face into a pillow. At this point, nothing could kill their mood. Zalgo noticed this.

"So that boy...he's special to you?"

Y/n looked to the demon, skeptical. zalgo rolled his eyes.

"I promise I'm not going to use any of this against you."

Y/n smiled and closed their laptop, ready to talk about Brian like they were middle school girls talking about crushes. It was stupid to trust an entity that was very transparent about using Y/n, though to them it seemed like they could trust him for just this one thing.

"Ok so today he told me that he loved me, which I kind of already knew, but hearing it from him made me want to go insane." Zalgo sat on the bed in his half demon half human form, listening to the girl rant. Their hands flailed around and they made a lot of facial expressions. It was fascinating just how humans reacted to the smallest of things a person of close emotional contact could do. He studied the behaviours of them, trying to imitate them for himself.

"You know you don't seem a lot like a bad person when we talk personally." Y/n spoke, causing Zalgo to raise question.

"Is that an insult?"

"No no I meant it like you seem like a nice person genuinely. Makes me wonder whose actually in the right." He nodded, still slightly unsure.

"You shouldn't pry too deep, 'personally' I wouldn't want something bad happening to you."

. . .

So help me I get a single pegging comment I'm going to kill off a character

Feb. 13,2023: another short chapter cus I deleted a lot of it.

Unedited

-Blxrrii