3

Please read!

Hello, and welcome to Total Drama Malibu! I wanted to let everyone know that most chapters will be long, may contain mature content and adult language. Also, I love cheesy, sappy love stories with a whole lotta DRAMA, so I'm warning you... Read at your own risk!

This chapter is important so you'll know who Malibu is. Her aesthetic is important to the story. And just a reminder, if you've never watched Total Drama Island, the show which this book is based off of, I encourage you to! It's a really fun show that you can watch on Netflix. It's filled with stereotypes and a lot of satire, so I really don't want to offend anyone if you read this book before watching the show. Of course this story is based on my character 'Malibu,' so just to put it out there, I DO NOT OWN TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND OR ANY OF THEIR CHARACTERS! I AM NOT A CREATOR OR WRITER OF THE SHOW WHAT SO EVER. I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER, THIS IS STRICTLY FOR FUN!

With All of that that being said, here's a few things you need to know about Malibu!

...

Meet Malibu;

Age: 18

Personality: She's a nice girl who enjoys life, with a competitive side. A sporty fashionista. Often described as a California girl

Interests: Shoes, Tiffany (her dog), movies, shopping, sports

Aesthetic: Pink, Bratz, Elle Woods (Legally Blonde), Baby Phat

Physical appearance: I myself come from a black & native family, so that's what I imagine her as. However, imagine her as you'd like if that's what you want to do.

~Happy Reading!