23

Courtney, Bridgette, and Malibu entering the club!↓↓↓ I just thought this pic was cute and reminded me of them, lol. Happy Reading!

 Happy Reading!

...

Am I cursed? Is that what it is? I must be, that's the only reasonable explanation.

...

"After Trent was sent home because of 'she who shall not be named' bamboozling everybody, the next week was even worse! I love you, Warner, but I am exhausted!"

...

Last challenge Chris had us playing the ultimate game of hiding seek. I had the best strategy there is. Since we had to hide from chef, I decided instead of finding a hiding spot, I followed him all around camp while he hunted us campers. He didn't find me until hours after the rest, it was genius. I won immunity for that week. I should be happy right? Excited to be here for another week? I guess I am, but you know who's not? Bridgette! Yeah, Bridgette was voted off.

I guess apart of me is relieved because she was such a tough competitor, but I'm still sad because, well, I miss her. When we weren't competing, me, Courtney, and Bridgette were always together. During these past few weeks, we were all inseparable and really held the team together. Then Courtney was voted off, and now Bridgette is gone, too! I'm the only one left.

I guess I still have Leshawna, and maybe Gwen, but my relationship with Court and Bridge are just different. We were on the same team for weeks. We were Killer Bass together since the beginning. I'm thankful I've made it this far in the competition, but I miss my girls... And now I'm stuck with Heather!

...

"Ooh. Sounds like Geoff's having a hard time accepting Bridgette's been kicked off, huh?" Leshawna asks.

Geoff has been crying all morning. He sounds like a dying whale. I miss Bridgette, too, but this is still a competition. You don't see see me crying... I do that in my alone time!

"Yeah. He's so weak," Duncan grumbles. "Um... Actually, we better go check on him."

He leaves to go check on Geoff, followed by DJ and Owen.

"Check on him?' Since when did he start having feelings?" Gwen asks confusingly.

"Duncan has feelings. What about the time he..." I trail off trying to think of something.

Yeah, I've got nothing.

I like the guy, but he's not the most sensitive dude out there.

"Since they started up their guys' alliance. Duncan's no fool. He needs Geoff's vote to stay in it," Heather says.

"I think you're projecting," I reply and roll my eyes.