27

A/N This chapter is JUICY!

...

"It's been a long seven weeks," Chris starts. "So, we decided to give our weary finalists the day off so we could contemplate how far they've gotten and enjoy all the campgrounds have to offer. But what happens to the campers after they walk the Dock of shame and board the Boat of Losers and leave the camp? Where are these rejects living? How are they spending their time? And who do they think deserves to win the hundred grand? The losers are about to let it all hang out! And you won't wanna miss a word! Coming up on Total. Drama. Island!"

...

"I can't believe Chris gave us the day off," I tell the girls happily.

"Yeah!" Leshawna agrees. "You need it after that last challenge."

"Right! My stomach is just now feeling back to normal. I still can't believe I almost beat Owen in a food eating contest."

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Gwen asks. "I was thinking we can have a water day and hang out at the beach."

"Oh, please. This is a competition, people!" Heather tells us. "This isn't time to be chummy with each other."

"Come on, Heather," I start. "We can get along for one day. The weather is nice, Chris is gone, and we have the whole day to do whatever we want without eliminating anybody."

"Aren't you and goth girl in the middle of a fued?" She asks as she crosses her arms knowingly.

We all stand there awkwardly, and Gwen and I share a few glances at each other. Again, thank you Heather for ruining everything.

...

"I know I told Leshawna I'd talk to Gwen, but I haven't yet. I just... Haven't found the time."

...

"Well, I think it's a perfect idea," Leshawna says after awhile. "And you could use a friend, Heather. You know, considering Lindsay and all..."

Dang, the shade!

"Whatever!" Heather replies.

...

"Let's go," I tell the guys as I burst in their room.

"What in tarnation!" Owen says as he falls off his bunk bed.

"Um, privacy, babe," Duncan mutters sleepily.

"You guys were only sleeping," I tease. "Come on, get up. We have a busy day ahead of us."

"Isn't Chris gone?" Owen asks me. "I thought today was a free day."

"It is," I answer. "Which is why we're having a beach day."

"Seeing you in a bikini all day?" Duncan says. "Sign me up!"

"Yeah, yeah, just hurry up."

...

Malibu's swimsuit! (I ordered one similar to this recently, and it is *chef's kiss!)