8

Malibu's outfit

Another day, another challenge

Another day, another challenge. I really wish I could talk to Warner. There's a reason why the Killer Bass has lost 2 challenges already, something fishy is going on here... And I'm not just saying that because we're named after a fish.

We were all eating in the dining hall when Duncan walks in. He looks like death. His face is flushed, his eyes are empty with dark circles around them, his hair is messy, and he's dragging his feet. When he makes it over to our table, he immediately face plants onto the table.

"Duncan, you look like death, dude," Chris notices.

"Stick it."

"Harold snored all night," Courtney replies.

"Yeah, we could hear him all the way in the stalls," I add. "It was brutal."

Soon after, Harold walks in cooley, and everyone, including myself, gasps. He has a drawn on mustache that looks absolutely ridiculous. Everyone tries to hold in their laughter, I only shake my head.

"Okay, what?" Harold asks.

"Someone messed with your face, dude!" Geoff tells him.

Everyone continues to laugh while I hand Harold a spoon, which he uses to look at his reflection.

"Hey, sweet 'Stache," he says.

I guess he likes it.

"Hey, everyone," Chris announces. "It's Gwen!!"

She drags her feet into the dining hall, and just like Duncan, she's exhausted. The Screaming Gophers of course clap and cheers for her. I want to be happy for her, she won fair and square, and you can say we're friends, but I can't help to feel a tad bit bitter. I know I could've won that challenge, but I just had to listen to Duncan. I know, I'm stupid. I was just exhausted, but if I would've known that Duncan couldn't last, I would've never tapped out. What's worse is, is that we voted off our strongest teammate, and I'm curious about it. No offense to Harold, but I voted to eliminate him. We don't know what these upcoming challenges are going to look like, and with Heather causing havoc, we could've used Eva.

...

"I know Heather had something to do with Eva getting voted off, I just know it. She won't get away with this though, because we are not losing this challenge today. My team is just going to have to get it together. From now on, we need to be careful and really come up with a strategy of how to get through this as a team. I want to win the money, too, but until teams are dissolved, we have to work together!"

...

"Listen up, your next challenge begins in ten minutes, and be prepared to bring it."

Bringing it is exactly what I'll be doing because Heather is going down! Sorry Screaming Gophers, but something's gotta give.